Azure for Architects: Implementing cloud design, DevOps, IoT, and serverless solutions on your public cloud
Getting Started Azure Design Patterns Designing High Availability Implementing Scalability Cloud Security Designing IoT Solutions Designing and Implementing Data Solutions Designing and Implementing Serverless Solutions Designing Policies, Locks, and Tags DevOps on Azure Cost Management Monitoring and Auditing
- Get familiar with the different design patterns available in Microsoft Azure
- Develop Azure cloud architecture and a pipeline management system
- Get to know the security best practices for your Azure deployment
- Familiarize yourself with the components of the Azure Cloud platform
- Understand the cloud design patterns
- Use enterprise security guidelines for your Azure deployment
- Design and implement Serverless solutions
- See Cloud architecture and the deployment pipeline
- Understand cost management for Azure solutions
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 10/20/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 360 pages
Introduction to Practical Machine Learning Using Python Unsupervised Machine Learning Supervised Machine Learning Web Mining Techniques Recommendation Systems Getting Started with Django Movie Recommendation System Web Application Sentiment Analyser Application for Movie Reviews
- Targets two big and prominent markets where sophisticated web apps are of need and importance.
- Practical examples of building machine learning web application, which are easy to follow and replicate.
- A comprehensive tutorial on Python libraries and frameworks to get you up and started.
- Get familiar with the fundamental concepts and some of the jargons used in the machine learning community
- Use tools and techniques to mine data from websites
- Grasp the core concepts of Django framework
- Get to know the most useful clustering and classification techniques and implement them in Python
- Acquire all the necessary knowledge to build a web application with Django
- Successfully build and deploy a movie recommendation system application using the Django framework in Python
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 07/29/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 298 pages
Cybersecurity – Attack and Defense Strategies: Infrastructure security with Red Team and Blue Team tactics
Enhance your organization’s secure posture by improving your attack and defense strategiesKey Features
Security Posture Incident Response Process Understanding the Cybersecurity Kill Chain Reconnaissance Compromising the System Chasing a User's Identity Lateral Movement Privilege Escalation Security Policy Network Segmentation Active Sensors Threat Intelligence Investigating an Incident Recovery Process Vulnerability Management Log Analysis
- Gain a clear understanding of the attack methods, and patterns to recognize abnormal behavior within your organization with Blue Team tactics.
- Learn to unique techniques to gather exploitation intelligence, identify risk and demonstrate impact with Red Team and Blue Team strategies.
- A practical guide that will give you hands-on experience to mitigate risks and prevent attackers from infiltrating your system.
- Learn the importance of having a solid foundation for your security posture
- Understand the attack strategy using cyber security kill chain
- Learn how to enhance your defense strategy by improving your security policies, hardening your network, implementing active sensors, and leveraging threat intelligence
- Learn how to perform an incident investigation
- Get an in-depth understanding of the recovery process
- Understand continuous security monitoring and how to implement a vulnerability management strategy
- Learn how to perform log analysis to identify suspicious activities
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 01/30/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 384 pages
You will gain an intermediate knowledge of CSS after reading this book. Instead of wandering through loads of theory, we will understand CSS more practically so that we can design a webpage using CSS. We have used Notepad for the examples in this book. Alternatively, you can also use Notepad++ or any advanced editor. All that you need to do is copy the code and paste it into Notepad. Upon execution, you will get the output as depicted in the screenshots. Screenshots are provided for each sample code. Coding gets better with practice. The examples in this book are compatible with almost every browser. Instead of using the verbatim code, you can modify the code and see the change in the output, thereby understanding the subtle nuances of CSS. By the end of the book, with practice, you can achieve better things and get more acquainted with CSS.
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 04/14/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 46 pages
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 04/14/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 47 pages
Python Machine Learning: Machine Learning and Deep Learning with Python, scikit-learn, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Giving Computers the Ability to Learn from Data Training Simple Machine Learning Algorithms for Classification A Tour of Machine Learning Classifiers Using Scikit-Learn Building Good Training Sets - Data Preprocessing Compressing Data via Dimensionality Reduction Learning Best Practices for Model Evaluation and Hyperparameter Tuning Combining Different Models for Ensemble Learning Applying Machine Learning to Sentiment Analysis Embedding a Machine Learning Model into a Web Application Predicting Continuous Target Variables with Regression Analysis Working with Unlabeled Data - Clustering Analysis Implementing a Multilayer Artificial Neural Network from Scratch Parallelizing Neural Network Training with TensorFlow Going Deeper - The Mechanics of TensorFlow Classifying Images with Deep Convolutional Neural Networks Modeling Sequential Data using Recurrent Neural Networks
- Second edition of the bestselling book on Machine Learning
- A practical approach to key frameworks in data science, machine learning, and deep learning
- Use the most powerful Python libraries to implement machine learning and deep learning
- Get to know the best practices to improve and optimize your machine learning systems and algorithms
- Understand the key frameworks in data science, machine learning, and deep learning
- Harness the power of the latest Python open source libraries in machine learning
- Explore machine learning techniques using challenging real-world data
- Master deep neural network implementation using the TensorFlow library
- Learn the mechanics of classification algorithms to implement the best tool for the job
- Predict continuous target outcomes using regression analysis
- Uncover hidden patterns and structures in data with clustering
- Delve deeper into textual and social media data using sentiment analysis
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 09/20/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 624 pages
You will gain an intermediate knowledge of HTML after reading this book. Instead of wandering through loads of theory, we will understand HTML practically so that we can semantically define the markup and structure of a webpage. We have used Notepad for the examples in this book. Alternatively, you can also use Notepad++ or any advanced editor. All you need to do is copy the code and paste it into Notepad. Upon execution, you will get the output as depicted in the screenshots. Screenshots are provided for each sample code. Coding improves with practice. The examples in this book are compatible with almost every modern browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Google Chrome to name a few. Instead of using the verbatim code, you can modify the code and see the change in the output, thereby understanding the subtle nuances of HTML. By the end of the book, with practice, you can achieve better things as you get to grips with HTML.
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 09/15/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 67 pages
With the almost unfathomable increase in web traffic over recent years, driven by millions of connected users, businesses are gaining access to massive amounts of complex, unstructured data from which to gain insight.When Hadoop was introduced by Yahoo in 2007, it brought with it a paradigm shift in how this data was stored and analysed. Hadoop allowed small and medium sized companies to store huge amounts of data on cheap commodity servers in racks. The introduction of Big Data has allowed businesses to make decisions based on quantifiable analysis. Hadoop is now implemented in major organizations such as Amazon, IBM, Cloudera, and Dell to name a few. This book introduces you to Hadoop and to concepts such as ‘MapReduce’, ‘Rack Awareness’, ‘Yarn’ and ‘HDFS Federation’, which will help you get acquainted with the technology.
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 06/16/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 156 pages
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a powerful tool that transforms the presentation of a document or a collection of documents, and it’s spread to nearly every corner of the Web—as well as many non-web environments. In this free introduction to Cascade Style Sheets, you’ll learn how CSS makes it possible for you to completely change the way document elements are presented by a user agent. You’ll discover the origins of this specification and how CSS styles work with HTML.Learn how you can choose style sheets based on the features of a given media type, including desktop screens, web-enabled phones, digital projectors, TVs, Braille devices, print documents, and even various audio renderings of a document. CSS and Documents is an excerpt from the forthcoming 4th edition of CSS: The Definitive Guide.
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 09/28/2012Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 47 pages
Financial Times Best Books of the Year 2018TechRepublic Top Books Every Techie Should ReadBook Description:How will AI evolve and what major innovations are on the horizon? What will its impact be on the job market, economy, and society? What is the path toward human-level machine intelligence? What should we be concerned about as artificial intelligence advances?Architects of Intelligence contains a series of in-depth, one-to-one interviews where New York Times bestselling author, Martin Ford, uncovers the truth behind these questions from some of the brightest minds in the Artificial Intelligence community.Martin has wide-ranging conversations with twenty-three of the world's foremost researchers and entrepreneurs working in AI and robotics: Demis Hassabis (DeepMind), Ray Kurzweil (Google), Geoffrey Hinton (Univ. of Toronto and Google), Rodney Brooks (Rethink Robotics), Yann LeCun (Facebook) , Fei-Fei Li (Stanford and Google), Yoshua Bengio (Univ. of Montreal), Andrew Ng (AI Fund), Daphne Koller (Stanford), Stuart Russell (UC Berkeley), Nick Bostrom (Univ. of Oxford), Barbara Grosz (Harvard), David Ferrucci (Elemental Cognition), James Manyika (McKinsey), Judea Pearl (UCLA), Josh Tenenbaum (MIT), Rana el Kaliouby (Affectiva), Daniela Rus (MIT), Jeff Dean (Google), Cynthia Breazeal (MIT), Oren Etzioni (Allen Institute for AI), Gary Marcus (NYU), and Bryan Johnson (Kernel).Martin Ford is a prominent futurist, and author of Financial Times Business Book of the Year, Rise of the Robots. He speaks at conferences and companies around the world on what AI and automation might mean for the future.Editorial reviews:"In his newest book, Architects of Intelligence, Martin Ford provides us with an invaluable opportunity to learn from some of the most prominent thought leaders about the emerging fields of science that are shaping our future."-Al Gore, Former Vice President of the US"AI is going to shape our future, and Architects of Intelligence offers a unique and fascinating collection of perspectives from the top researchers and entrepreneurs who are driving progress in the field."- Eric Schmidt, former Chairman and CEO, Google"The best way to understand the challenges and consequences of AGI is to see inside the minds of industry experts shaping the field. Architects of Intelligence gives you that power."-Sam Altman, President of Y Combinator and co-chairman of OpenAI"Architects of Intelligence gets you inside the minds of the people building the technology that is going to transform our world. This is a book that everyone should read."-Reid Hoffman, Co-founder of LinkedIn
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 11/23/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 554 pages