Excel 2016 in easy steps will help you get to grips with the latest version of this popular spreadsheet application. Areas covered include:•Creating, editing and manipulating worksheets•Formulas, Functions and Pivot Tables•Handy templates to give you a head start•Macros for everyday tasks to save time•Charts to get an overview of your data•Linking workbooks for automatic updates•Using the Excel Online app to share and collaborate on spreadsheets and workbooks•Adding images and illustrations to your spreadsheet to impress your colleagues!Whether you’re upgrading to Excel 2016 or new to the spreadsheet concept, use this guide to learn the key features constructively and get more out of Excel 2016 – in easy steps!
Published by: In Easy Steps Limited | Publication date: 01/26/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 192 pages
The Step-By-Step Guide To The 25 Most Common Microsoft Excel Formulas & Features (The Microsoft Excel Step-By-Step Training Guide Series Book 1)
Learn the 25 most common Microsoft® Excel® Formulas & Features quickly and easily with this detailed step-by-step guide!This book offers easy to follow examples with screenshots demonstrating how to use the 25 most common basic and intermediate Microsoft® Excel® formulas & features. The book is organized into 5 step-by-step sections, allowing you to grow your knowledge of Excel® at your own pace:****Excel v2016 is now available, with 5 bonus formulas included****Part 1 - Excel® Formula Fundamentals
SUM, SUBTRACTION, MULTIPLICATION, & DIVISION AVERAGE MIN & MAX TODAY & NETWORKDAYS SUMIF Part 2 – Introduction to Pivot Tables How to create a basic Pivot Table Formatting Pivot Table results Inserting Pivot ChartsPart 3 – Excel® Features Data Sorting Formula Trace Text-To-Columns Conditional Formatting & FilteringPart 4 – Text Functions LEN & TRIM CONCATENATE & MID PROPER, UPPER, & LOWERPart 5 – Logic & Lookup Formulas IF Nested IF VLOOKUPImagine the time you’ll save by not having to search the internet or help files to learn the most practical ways of using of Microsoft® Excel®!
Publication date: 08/20/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 130 pages
Do you know that there's a lot more to Excel, but have no idea what to learn?This book could be the answer you're looking for...Here's What You'll Learn With This Book:
- Introduction to Advanced Excel
- Optimization using the Solver Function
- Sensitivity Analysis
- 3-Dimensional Formula
- Data Validation
- Different Charts with Application -23 Different Chart Types
- Using Correlations to Summarize Applications
- Data Filters
- Data Consolidation
- Other Functions
Publication date: 11/22/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 113 pages
Prepare for Microsoft Exam 70-779–and help demonstrate your real-world mastery of Microsoft Excel data analysis and visualization. Designed for BI professionals, data analysts, and others who analyze business data with Excel, this Exam Ref focuses on the critical thinking and decision-making acumen needed for success at the MCSA level. Focus on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Consume and transform data by using Microsoft Excel
- Model data, from building and optimizing data models through creating performance KPIs, actual and target calculations, and hierarchies
- Visualize data, including creating and managing PivotTables and PivotCharts, and interacting with PowerBI
- Organizes its coverage by exam objectives
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge you
- Assumes you have a strong understanding of how to use Microsoft Excel to perform data analysis
Published by: Microsoft Press | Publication date: 06/07/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 256 pages
Microsoft Excel Essential Hints and Tips: Fundamental Hints and Tips to Kick Start Your Excel Skills (Learn Excel Visually Journey Book 1)
Free short ebook!This ebook is for the Excel beginner. It's a basic Excel starter ebook which will give you skills to super-charge your spreadsheet aptitude. We look at how to set up your spreadsheet, getting data into Excel, formatting your spreadsheet, a bit of display management and how to print and share your spreadsheets.Is this ebook right for you? Will it give you the Excel help you need? Take a glimpse inside the first few pages - if you like what you see, then go ahead and buy - why not - it's free!Learn Excel VisuallyThe idea of these short handy bite-size books is to provide you with what I have found to be most useful elements of Excel within my day-to-day work and life. I don’t tell you about all the bells and whistles – just what you need on a daily basis. These ebooks are suitable for anyone who is looking to learn Excel and wants to increase their productivity and efficiency, both at work and home. Please bear in mind I don’t cover all functionality of all areas, the point is that I strip out anything that’s not useful and only highlight the functionality that I believe is useful on a daily basis. Don’t buy a huge textbook which you’ll never fully read, pick an ebook which is most relevant to your current learning, read it, apply it and then get on with your day.Why is this ebook free?A lot of the information in this ebook can be found on the internet; but not in this consolidated and concise way. As mentioned above, my desire is to teach you what you need to know, not what you don't. I only cover stuff that I have found useful in my Excel life. I want to give you some Excel tips which will get you started. If you want to learn more, I have several other ebooks on Excel training which you can take a look at. I'll leave it completely up to you.
Publication date: 12/10/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 113 pages
Book + Content Update Program Microsoft's Publisher 2016 enables you to create professional-quality publications that help you succeed! If you want to make the most of Publisher, My Publisher 2016 is your must-have companion. Friendly, quick, and packed with real-world advice, it walks you through every task you'll want to perform, including:
- Getting started with Publisher 2016, and understanding what's new in this release
- Creating a new publication from scratch, or starting with content from other sources
- Making the most of Publisher's professional layouts with wizards and templates
- Incorporating online and social media content into your publications
- Adding professional effects and backgrounds
- Creating great newsletters, fliers, brochures, forms, business and greeting cards, banners, and many other publications
- Building customized emails with Publisher's mail merge
- Discovering shortcuts to build your publications faster and more efficiently
Published by: Que Publishing | Publication date: 10/30/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 247 pages
Excel: Beginners Crash Course To Microsoft Excel (MS Excel 2016, Spreadsheets, Functions & Formulas, Shortcuts)
EXCELBEGINNER'S CRASH COURSE TO MICROSOFT EXCELDo you want to know about the functionality of Microsoft Excel and figure out how to use it?As a novice, you will get to know all the steps taken to make well use of your Microsoft Excel. This book will take you through the essentials of the Excel process; set up your spreadsheet, capture and structure data efficiently. It is a well-documented book suitable for anyone who is looking to learn Excel and wants to increase their productivity and efficiency, both at work and home.It will also help you comprehend spreadsheets basics, all formulas and functions in Microsoft Excel.It as an easy to understand book, Microsoft Excel exploited by many individuals worldwide to help with the effective running of everyday events. The entire book will take you through all the process needed and highlight why you ought to learn Excel and demonstrate to you how it can help in numerous territories of life.Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- Microsoft Excel- the Beginning.
- Great features of Microsoft Excel.
- How to use Spreadsheets.
- Microsoft Excel formulas and functions.
- Use of Database in Microsoft Excel.
Publication date: 10/21/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 34 pages
This is the eBook of the printed book and may not include any media, website access codes, or print supplements that may come packaged with the bound book. Master business modeling and analysis techniques with Microsoft Excel 2016, and transform data into bottom-line results. Written by award-winning educator Wayne Winston, this hands on, scenario-focused guide helps you use Excel’s newest tools to ask the right questions and get accurate, actionable answers. This edition adds 150+ new problems with solutions, plus a chapter of basic spreadsheet models to make sure you’re fully up to speed. Solve real business problems with Excel–and build your competitive advantage
- Quickly transition from Excel basics to sophisticated analytics
- Summarize data by using PivotTables and Descriptive Statistics
- Use Excel trend curves, multiple regression, and exponential smoothing
- Master advanced functions such as OFFSET and INDIRECT
- Delve into key financial, statistical, and time functions
- Leverage the new charts in Excel 2016 (including box and whisker and waterfall charts)
- Make charts more effective by using Power View
- Tame complex optimizations by using Excel Solver
- Run Monte Carlo simulations on stock prices and bidding models
- Work with the AGGREGATE function and table slicers
- Create PivotTables from data in different worksheets or workbooks
- Learn about basic probability and Bayes’ Theorem
- Automate repetitive tasks by using macros
Published by: Microsoft Press | Publication date: 11/29/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 863 pages
Your one-stop guide to all things Excel 2016 Excel 2016 All-in-One For Dummies, the most comprehensive Excel reference on the market, is completely updated to reflect Microsoft's changes in the popular spreadsheet tool. It offers you everything you need to grasp basic Excel functions, such as creating and editing worksheets, setting up formulas, importing data, performing statistical functions, editing macros with Visual Basic—and beyond. In no time, your Excel skills will go from 'meh' to excellent. Written by expert Greg Harvey, who has sold more than 4.5 million copies of his previous books combined and has taught and trained extensively in Microsoft Excel, this all-encompassing guide offers everything you need to get started with Excel. From generating pivot tables and performing financial functions to performing error trapping and building and running macros—and everything in between—this hands-on, friendly guide makes working with Excel easier than ever before.
- Serves as the ideal reference for solving common questions and Excel pain points quickly and easily
- Helps to increase productivity and efficiency when working in Excel
- Fully updated for the new version of Excel
- Covers basic and more advanced Excel topics
Published by: For Dummies | Publication date: 10/30/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 765 pages
Formulas & Functions in Microsoft Excel
Publication date: 08/06/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 18 pages