This books helps students learn how to harness the power of video to inform and entertain. Includes background information and practical hands on activities.
Published by: Cherry Lake Publishing | Publication date: 10/20/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 32 pages
Integrate Macs seamlessly into your Windows network These days, almost every Windows network must include Macs--and not just as second-class citizens with limited connectivity, but as full members of the network. Covering Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Windows Server 2008 R2, Integrating Macs into Windows Networks shows you how to incorporate Macs quickly and easily into your Windows Server network. You'll learn how to plan your Mac rollout, choose the best way of managing Macs, add Macs to the network seamlessly, and keep them secure and running smoothly.
- Select the right Macs for your organization's needs
- Make the physical connection to the network via Ethernet or AirPort
- Choose between extending Active Directory to handle Macs or building a "magic triangle" with Mac OS X Server
- Use proxy servers to give Macs safe internet access
- Connect Mac clients to Microsoft Exchange for e-mail and calendaring
- Provide Mac users with network home or mobile home folders
- Set up Macs to print to your Windows network printers
- Install software on Macs automatically both before and after deployment
- Run Windows programs on Macs using Boot Camp, virtual machines, or both
- Allow Mac users remote access to the network via virtual private networking
- Back up and restore data, and troubleshoot Mac hardware and software problems
Published by: McGraw-Hill Education | Publication date: 07/21/2010Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 433 pages
O estudo de caso apresentado neste livro tem por objetivo principal conceituar e demonstrar, através de um exemplo prático, uma proposta de implantação da cultura de uma gestão sustentável em TI em uma instituição fictícia e privada – a denominada popularmente, Gestão de TI Verde.
Publication date: 05/06/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 94 pages
Even though the Windows Media Center interface is simple to operate, not all activities are intuitive or easy to implement. You may need help determining which type of Media Center PC to buy, or with connecting and configuring the Media Center PC in your home theater system. Creating a Digital Home Entertainment System with Windows Media Center book brings the experience and expertise of The Green Button (the premiere Media Center website) and author Michael Miller to help you plan, use, and troubleshoot your new Media Center PCs and get the most out of Windows Media Center Edition.
Published by: Que Publishing | Publication date: 04/21/2006Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 410 pages
Nowadays energy crisis and global warming problems are hanging over everyone’s head, urging much research work on energy saving. In the ICT industry, which is becoming a major consumer of global energy triggered by the telecommunication network operators experiencing energy cost as a significant factor in profit calculations, researchers have started to investigate various approaches for power consumption reduction. Standards bodies are already developing standards for energy-efficient protocols. However, research in green communications is still at an early stage, and the space of potential solutions is far from being fully explored. This book provides a comprehensive discussion of academic research and relevant applications in green communications. It aims to increase understanding of relevant issues and further the development of strategies and techniques. Gathering efforts from world-leading experts on green topics with different focuses, such as mobile communications, wireless networks, ad hoc and sensor networks, cloud computing, optical networking, smart grids, network devices, even FPGA and terminal devices, combined with the best practices from the largest telecommunication operator, China Mobile Corporation, this book covers key features such as:
- Not only focuses on energy saving of ICT industry, but also figures out its role to help other industries reduce energy consumption
- Comprehensively covers almost all main aspects in green communications
- Includes recent advances in theoretical analysis, algorithms, and practical applications for green wired and wireless communications
- Readers do not have to be professionals in communications to understand the basic ideas in the book
Published by: CRC Press | Publication date: 04/19/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 840 pages
Computational Intelligence and Sustainable Systems: Intelligence and Sustainable Computing (EAI/Springer Innovations in Communication and Computing)
This book features research related to computational intelligence and energy and thermal aware management of computing resources. The authors publish original and timely research in current areas of power, energy, temperature, and environmental engineering as and advances in computational intelligence that are benefiting the fields. Topics include signal processing architectures, algorithms, and applications; biomedical informatics and computation; artificial intelligence and machine learning; green technologies in information; and more. The book includes contributions from a wide range of researchers, academicians, and industry professionals. The book is made up both of extended papers presented at the International Conference on Intelligent Computing and Sustainable System (ICICSS 2018), September 20-21, 2018, and other accepted papers on R&D and original research work related to the practice and theory of technologies to enable and support Intelligent Computing applications.
Published by: Springer | Publication date: 12/14/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 304 pages
"Companies with a stake in the technology industry or that have staked on the Internet (ala Google or Amazon or any of the thousands of small ecommerce companies around the world) are likely to pluck multiple nuggets of wisdom from her book."-- Heather Clancy, business journalistWhat technologies do we need to solve the complex environmental, economic, social, and political challenges facing us today? As this thought-provoking book reveals, one tool for enacting change is already at our fingertips: the global network.Consider the private domains of companies, governments, and institutions along with the public Internet: we have an immense communications network that connects billions of people in ways we never thought possible. In this book, author Sarah Sorensen clearly demonstrates why this network is the best sustainable technology available to help us tackle a wide range of problems.If each of us represents a node on this network, then it's time we realize the potential we hold. The Sustainable Network is a call to action, urging individuals, governments, markets, and organizations to put the power of this network to good use.
- Discover how the sustainable network connects us all, with examples of how it's already effecting change
- Understand how this network magnifies the impact of even the smallest change and newest idea
- Explore the role that various market and political forces play
- Learn how the network can be improved to better address environmental, economic, and social conditions
- Get practical advice that you or your business can follow now
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 10/16/2009Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 366 pages
Covers multivariable calculus, starting from the basics and leading up to the three theorems of Green, Gauss, and Stokes, but always with an eye on practical applications. Written for a wide spectrum of undergraduate students by an experienced author, this book provides a very practical approach to advanced calculus—starting from the basics and leading up to the theorems of Green, Gauss, and Stokes. It explains, clearly and concisely, partial differentiation, multiple integration, vectors and vector calculus, and provides end-of-chapter exercises along with their solutions to aid the readers’ understanding. Written in an approachable style and filled with numerous illustrative examples throughout, Two and Three Dimensional Calculus: with Applications in Science and Engineering assumes no prior knowledge of partial differentiation or vectors and explains difficult concepts with easy to follow examples. Rather than concentrating on mathematical structures, the book describes the development of techniques through their use in science and engineering so that students acquire skills that enable them to be used in a wide variety of practical situations. It also has enough rigor to enable those who wish to investigate the more mathematical generalizations found in most mathematics degrees to do so.
- Assumes no prior knowledge of partial differentiation, multiple integration or vectors
- Includes easy-to-follow examples throughout to help explain difficult concepts
- Features end-of-chapter exercises with solutions to exercises in the book.
Published by: Wiley | Publication date: 03/02/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 373 pages
- Im React Komponente erstellen
- Kummerkasten im React
- Die Benutzeroberfläche in eine Rangfolge von Komponenten brechen
- Formen im React erstellen
- Animationen im React
- Zweibahnige verbindliche Helfer im React
- Stützen übertragen
- React und Browser
Publication date: 10/11/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 158 pages