Develop mobile-first and adaptive websites that provide the best user experience for a wide range of devicesKey Features
What Is Responsive Web Design What Is Bootstrap, Why We Use It? Reusable Project Template Creating The Introduction Section Creating A Single Page Section Creating A Contact Us Section Creating The Blog Posts Homepage Creating The Individual Post Page Adding A Sidebar To Social Network Creating The Homepage In Our Social Network Creating The User's Profile Page Displaying Thumbnails Of Our Photos Opening Images Using A Light Box
- Rapidly develop and prototype responsive websites by leveraging the power of Bootstrap
- Practice performance optimization techniques to make your site lighter and faster
- Learn responsive web design and discover how to build mobile-ready websites with ease
- Understand what responsive design is, and why it's vital for modern web development
- Customize and extend responsive design frameworks
- Create adaptable templates for all future projects
- Build a semantic website structure with HTML5 elements
- Determine a responsive website persona with CSS3
- Learn how to decide which framework best suits your project specification
- Implement a plethora of Bootstrap features in your websites
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 12/13/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 294 pages
A step-by-step instructional guide to understanding the fundamentals of game development with OpenGL. Right from the setup to the important features, we'll get a better understanding of games and the engines behind them.Key Features
Setting Up OpenGL Drawing Shapes and Applying Textures Transformations, Projections, and Camera Effects of lighting , Materials and Lightmaps Types of light sources and combining of lights Implementing a Skybox Using a Cubemap Model Loading
- Learn the basics of drawing along with fundamentals of shading to create amazing objects.
- Get in-depth knowledge of lighting and materials to make realistic objects.
- Understand the fundamentals of model loading and cube mapping.
- Set up GLFW and GLEW on Windows and macOS with absolute, relative Linking
- Set up SDL and SFML on your system using absolute and relative Linking
- Draw using the simple shaders
- Create a camera and learn to populate your game world with objects
- Learn about color and lighting concepts to create an amazing game world
- Understand model loading and cube mapping to advance your game
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 08/31/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 208 pages
Create iOS and Android games from scratch using Cocos2d-xAbout This Book
- Create and run Cocos2d-x projects on iOS and Android platforms.
- Find practical solutions to many real-world game development problems.
- Learn the essentials of Cocos2d-x by writing code and following step-by-step instructions.
- Set up Cocos2d-x to create games
- Create a new project in Cocos2d-x
- Learn to run a project on iOS and Android platforms
- Implement the core game structure using Cocos2d-x tools and techniques
- Add gameplay using general coding practices and built-in functions within Cocos2d-x
- Manipulate the game items to provide gameplay using Cocos2d-x actions
- Overcome common problems faced during the game development phase with Cocos2d-x
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 08/18/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 136 pages