Containerization with Ansible 2: Implement container management, deployment, and orchestration within the Ansible ecosystem
Automate the container lifecycle from image build through cloud deployment using the automation language you already know.Key Features
Building Containers with Docker Working with Ansible Container Your First Ansible Container Project What's in a Role? Containers at Scale with Kubernetes Managing Containers with OpenShift Deploying Your First Project Building and Deploying a Multi-Container Project Going Further with Ansible Container
- Use Ansible Container as an integral part of your workflow to increase flexibility and portability.
- Manage the container life cycle using existing Ansible roles and automate the entire container build, deployment and management process.
- A step-by-step guide that will get you up and running from building a simple container image to deploying a complex, multi-container app in the cloud.
- Increase your productivity by using Ansible roles to define and build images
- Learn how to work with Ansible Container to manage, test, and deploy your containerized applications.
- Increase the flexibility and portability of your applications by learning to use Ansible
- Discover how you can apply your existing Ansible roles to the image build process
- Get you up and running from building a simple container image to deploying a complex, multi-container app in the cloud.
- Take an indepth look at the architecture of Ansible Container, and learn how to build re-usable container images, reliably and efficiently.
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 12/07/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 234 pages