Published by: http://ezseonews.com | Publication date: 11/02/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 222 pages
WordPress To Go - How To Build A WordPress Website On Your Own Domain, From Scratch, Even If You Are A Complete Beginner
NOW UPDATED FOR 2017!If you are a small business owner or a hopeful Internet entrepreneur, then you know you need a professional website.The first challenge is, how do you build that website without needing to learn how to do computer programming or having to sell your first-born to get a website built for you?The second challenge is, how do you get a professionally-designed and beautiful website built that won't cost you mega-bucks per month to maintain?Because let's face it, it is hard to justify the high costs of building an elaborate website, when you are not yet sure a website will be a good investment of your time and money. The good news is that there is a better - and much less expensive - way to get a beautiful website made, with just a few clicks of your mouse. WordPress started in 2003, with the goal of providing ordinary people a simple way to build a website for free. Today, WordPress is being used on millions of websites, including those of many Fortune 500 companies. The beautiful thing about WordPress as a website content management system is that it is a fully-customizable experience, and it is very easy to use. WordPress Themes define how a website will look - they cover website layout, color schemes, font colors, and page display elements. With over 2,000 Themes currently available, it is very easy to change the appearance of a website. With just the click of a mouse button you can change the look, feel and layout of your entire website without affecting the content. What used to take days to get looking right, now takes only minutes. WordPress Plugins add functionality to a website - what you want the website to do for you or your visitors. With over 43,000 Plugins available, you will find that you can make your website do a lot of specialized tasks for you or your visitors. And with the power of plugins, you can add functionality to your website - track users and what they do, take online orders, manage content in new and unique ways - and more. Again, all with the click of a mouse button. Now a #1 Amazon Best Seller, this popular, up-to-date, step-by-step guide by expert Sarah McHarry will walk you through the essential first steps to building your own website or blog using WordPress.What you'll learn in this book:
- How to register your own domain and get the right WordPress hosting
- How to install WordPress with a few clicks of the mouse
- How to create a professional-looking, commerce-ready website with very little effort
- How to add and format your content
- How to use graphics and images
- All about themes, plugins, widgets and other WordPress tools ...and lots more... Sarah shows you how to create a world-class website, quickly, easily and inexpensively, even if you have absolutely no current knowledge of how to build a website. WordPress is so easy to use, and "WordPress To Go" will take what is already easy and make it even more simple - simple enough a monkey could do it! You'll know all the "gotchas" before setting up a WordPress site, discover how to make it content rich, and even how to attract the search engines! You'll gain traffic, exposure, and ultimately more business. Get your copy of "WordPress To Go" now, and you’ll be a thriving WordPress webmaster in no time at all!
Published by: Nicbee Publishing | Publication date: 01/27/2012Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 170 pages
The highest rated WordPress development and design book on the market is back with an all new third edition. Professional WordPress is the only WordPress book targeted to developers, with advanced content that exploits the full functionality of the most popular CMS in the world. Fully updated to align with WordPress 4.1, this edition has updated examples with all new screenshots, and full exploration of additional tasks made possible by the latest tools and features. You will gain insight into real projects that currently use WordPress as an application framework, as well as the basic usage and functionality of the system from a developer's perspective. The book's key features include detailed information and real-world examples that illustrate the concepts and techniques at work, plus code downloads and examples accessible through the companion website. Written by practicing WordPress developers, the content of this edition focuses on real world application of WordPress concepts that extend beyond the current WordPress version. WordPress started in 2003 with a single bit of code to enhance the typography of everyday writing, and has grown to be the largest self-hosted website platform in the world. This book helps you use WordPress efficiently, effectively, and professionally, with new ideas and expert perspectives on full system exploitation.
- Get up to speed on the new features in WordPress 4.1
- Learn cutting edge uses of WordPress, including real-world projects
- Discover how to migrate existing websites to WordPress
- Understand current best practices and tools in WordPress development
Published by: Wrox | Publication date: 01/06/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 505 pages
Over 250 pages!! Buy our real step by step guide created by a team of experts. Don't settle for less, a pamphlet won't get your website built!Let’s learn Wordpress together! Even without any prior computer knowledge, you can learn how to create a blog that is optimized for Google SEO, integrated with social media channels and equipped with a WooCommerce online store. This Wordpress tutorial is illustrated with helpful screenshots to facilitate learning and decrease implementation time.You can easily learn how to build a beautiful Wordpress website that displays your company’s name and logo and lets the world know that your company is influential and hip by adding an online presence with the functionality to process orders from anywhere in the world! And, you can build this website in 1-3 days, with some diligence.In this Wordpress guide, you will learn:•How to build a Wordpress website for your small business, whether it is currently a physical location or online destination. •How to choose a profitable website domain name and select the best web hosting server•How to install Wordpress and configure the Wordpress dashboard for your business•Updating and securing your Wordpress site to prevent hacking and digital theft•Selecting a Wordpress theme and customizing the theme for your business•Integrating an email list like Aweber or Mailchimp into your website•Setting up an online shop via WooCommerce to facilitate digital sales •How to use SEO and keywords to increase internet visibility and internet traffic via search engine optimization on Google, Bing and other search engines.Page Up and Order Now!
Published by: The Wordpress Genie | Publication date: 06/26/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 240 pages
WordPress Websites Step-by-Step - The Complete Beginner's Guide to Creating a Website or Blog With WordPress
Have you ever wanted to create a website but found it too complicated or confusing? You're not alone. Although WordPress is the easiest way to make a website or blog... but there's a catch. There are so many options and settings it's hard to know where to start, especially if you've never done anything like this before. WordPress Websites Step-by-Step is a true beginner's guide to WordPress. Read it to discover every secret you need to take you from scratching your head to a making a professional website quickly and simply."Absolutely excellent... Learned more in 30 minutes with this book than from reading ALL of another WordPress guide." Mark Thompson, Verified Amazon reviewerGet WordPress Websites Step-by-Step and you'll learn:
- How to choose a great domain name and get cheap, reliable web hosting
- How to install WordPress in a few mouse clicks
- How to create great looking pages with quickly
- How to add graphics, images, videos and audio
- How to personalize your web design with themes, plugins, widgets and other WordPress tools (no technical knowledge required!)
Publication date: 04/05/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 102 pages
Everything you need to know about WordPress If you strive to have a blog that suits your needs, delights your readers, and keeps visitors coming back for more, this book is your ace in the hole! Offering you cream-of-the-crop guidance from eight bestselling books, WordPress All-in-One For Dummies is the only reference you need to get a handle on blogging basics, use SEO and social media tricks to drive traffic to your site, customize your blog with plugins and themes, and so much more. WordPress powers more than 25% of the web—and for good reason. It's a state-of-the-art blog-publishing platform that makes your site look professional, lets it be searchable, and provides readers with a pleasant user experience. Whether you're just dreaming up your first blog or want to learn to use the latest version of the software to keep your site up to date, WordPress All-in-One For Dummies is the way to go!
- Build your site foundation and become an admin pro
- Personalize your site with themes and plugins
- Use SEO and social media to extend your site
- Read and understand site analytics
Published by: For Dummies | Publication date: 03/27/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 793 pages
Whether you’re a budding blogger or seasoned Web designer, WordPress is a brilliant tool for creating websites, once you know how to tap its impressive features. The latest edition of this jargon-free Missing Manual shows you how to use WordPress 3.9’s themes, widgets, plug-ins, and souped-up editing and multimedia tools to build just about any kind of site.The important stuff you need to know:
- Create your site. Get hands-on, A-to-Z instructions for building all types of websites, from classy blogs to professional-looking ecommerce sites.
- Add features. Choose from thousands of widgets and plug-ins to enhance your site’s ease of use, looks, and performance.
- Mix in multimedia. Add picture galleries, slideshows, video clips, music players, and podcasts to your pages.
- Attract an audience. Create automatic content feeds, sign up site subscribers, and help readers share your posts on social media.
- Fine-tune your content. Analyze site statistics to improve your content and reach, and to optimize your site for search engines.
- Go Mobile. Choose a theme that automatically reconfigures your site for mobile devices.
- Build a truly unique site. Learn how to customize WordPress themes to create a site that looks exactly the way you want it to.
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 06/25/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 614 pages
How To Create A Website Using Wordpress: The Beginner's Blueprint for Building a Professional Website in 3 Easy Steps (Plus 40+ Premium Wordpress Video Tutorials)
How To Create A Website - Easy Instructions for Building A Website With WordpressATTENTION BEGINNERS! Learn how to set up a website that meets your exact needs in 3 EASY STEPS...one that the “professionals” would have charged you thousands of dollars for. Become the owner of a website that looks, functions, and works better than 80% of the websites currently on the web. Just a few years ago, I could barely update my Facebook page; today I can build anything from an e-commerce website that sells products across the globe to a membership website for gardening enthusiasts. You name it, I can build it. And guess what? You can too. You will be able to build any type of website imaginable, and this will require ZERO programming skills.Don't Let Another Excuse Get In The Way Of You Building That Website You've Always WantedThis book was written to bridge the gap that most people still think exist – the gap that use to isolate computer programmers from your average Joe. The one tool that has made this all possible is Wordpress, an open-source content management system that can be operated by any computer literate person. In this book, you will be shown exactly:
- How to choose the best domain for your website
- How to easily install Wordpress in one-click to your domain
- How to master and leverage the FIVE essential fundamentals of Wordpress to build the website you envision
- How to optimize the settings of your website to ensure your website is secure, ready to handle tons of traffic, and is beautifully designed
Published by: Grassroot Books | Publication date: 11/18/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 76 pages
Fully Updated For 2017!Step-By-Step, Jargon-Free Guide: How To Build Your First Ever Web Site With WordpressYou've heard about Wordpress.org, you know that it's used by millions of happy users but you haven't a clue where to start?No problem!This really simple guide will show you how to build your own Wordpress site in no time at all.Digital marketer Paul Teague not only has several Wordpress sites of his own, he's installed it well over 100 times, building blogs, websites and membership sites and really pushing the platform to its limits.He's taught hundreds of people how to install and use the Wordpress and he's now created this Kindle guide with the complete beginner in mind.He'll even show you how to install Wordpress, completely free of charge, if you're on a really tight budget.What's In This Guide?1: How to install Wordpress, on free hosting or on paid hosting. I will show you how you can do everything completely free of charge if you need to do it that way.2: How to choose a free or paid theme for Wordpress. You'll have a great looking site in no time3: How to set up your new Wordpress site the right way4 How to create posts and pages, and the difference between the two5: How to use tags and categories, and the differences between the two 6: How to find and install plugins 7: A selection of the best Wordpress plugins to use 8: How to set up the SEO basics on your new blog to make sure that you can be found in the search engines 9: Essential tips to keep your Wordpress site safe from hackers 10: How to add images and videos to your blog postsFree Bonus For Every ReaderAs a reader of this Kindle Guide you will get immediate access to the PDF version of the book, so that you can print it, scribble on it and keep it handy by your desk. This link will always give you access to the latest updated version of the guide.There is also a 1-hour introductory video to accompany this book, you can find it on the 'latest updates' page - the link is given in the final pages.This guide is made up of over 200 pages of great information, detailed instructions and experienced user tips, yet it assumes absolutely no technical knowledge.Take your first steps into the wonderful world of Wordpress today and start using the online platform that's adored by millions of users throughout the world.Fully Updated For 2017!
Published by: Clixeo Publishing | Publication date: 01/26/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 241 pages
WordPress Made Super Simple - How Anyone Can Build A Professional Looking Website From Scratch: Even A Total Beginner: Wordpress 2014 For The Website Beginner (Super Simple Series)
WordPress Made Super SimpleWant to create a website but think it will be too difficult?I'll show you the simple way to create a blog or website using WordPress…Updated to include WordPress 3.9.xYou don't have to be a computer nerd to create a beautiful, full-functioning website in 2014. Website expert Jack Davies will take you by the hand and show you how anyone (even a beginner) can easily create a wonderful website using the power and beauty of WordPress 2014.WordPress For Beginners: Everything You Need to Know & More…What experts Jack Davies and Sarah Wylie teach you in this easy to understand WordPress Kindle eBook:
- Exactly how to register your own domain - and the mistakes to avoid
- How to get the best hosting – we reveal the hosting companies that WordPress actually recommends you use
- How to get WordPress installed and up and running with a few mouse-clicks
- Exactly how to design and build a 100% professional-looking website - NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- How to add and format your content
- How to use graphics and images
- Exactly which themes, plugins, and widgets you should be using
- Everything explained in simple, easy to follow stages - this really is WordPress for beginners…
Published by: The Do-Not Press | Publication date: 12/25/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 93 pages