Over 250 pages!! Buy our real step by step guide created by a team of experts. Don't settle for less, a pamphlet won't get your website built!Let’s learn Wordpress together! Even without any prior computer knowledge, you can learn how to create a blog that is optimized for Google SEO, integrated with social media channels and equipped with a WooCommerce online store. This Wordpress tutorial is illustrated with helpful screenshots to facilitate learning and decrease implementation time.You can easily learn how to build a beautiful Wordpress website that displays your company’s name and logo and lets the world know that your company is influential and hip by adding an online presence with the functionality to process orders from anywhere in the world! And, you can build this website in 1-3 days, with some diligence.In this Wordpress guide, you will learn:•How to build a Wordpress website for your small business, whether it is currently a physical location or online destination. •How to choose a profitable website domain name and select the best web hosting server•How to install Wordpress and configure the Wordpress dashboard for your business•Updating and securing your Wordpress site to prevent hacking and digital theft•Selecting a Wordpress theme and customizing the theme for your business•Integrating an email list like Aweber or Mailchimp into your website•Setting up an online shop via WooCommerce to facilitate digital sales •How to use SEO and keywords to increase internet visibility and internet traffic via search engine optimization on Google, Bing and other search engines.Page Up and Order Now!
Published by: The Wordpress Genie | Publication date: 06/26/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 240 pages
The highest rated WordPress development and design book on the market is back with an all new third edition. Professional WordPress is the only WordPress book targeted to developers, with advanced content that exploits the full functionality of the most popular CMS in the world. Fully updated to align with WordPress 4.1, this edition has updated examples with all new screenshots, and full exploration of additional tasks made possible by the latest tools and features. You will gain insight into real projects that currently use WordPress as an application framework, as well as the basic usage and functionality of the system from a developer's perspective. The book's key features include detailed information and real-world examples that illustrate the concepts and techniques at work, plus code downloads and examples accessible through the companion website. Written by practicing WordPress developers, the content of this edition focuses on real world application of WordPress concepts that extend beyond the current WordPress version. WordPress started in 2003 with a single bit of code to enhance the typography of everyday writing, and has grown to be the largest self-hosted website platform in the world. This book helps you use WordPress efficiently, effectively, and professionally, with new ideas and expert perspectives on full system exploitation.
- Get up to speed on the new features in WordPress 4.1
- Learn cutting edge uses of WordPress, including real-world projects
- Discover how to migrate existing websites to WordPress
- Understand current best practices and tools in WordPress development
Published by: Wrox | Publication date: 01/06/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 505 pages
WordPress Websites Step-by-Step - The Complete Beginner's Guide to Creating a Website or Blog With WordPress
### 5-Day Sale - Grab This Book Now For Just 99 cents ###Have you ever wanted to create a website but found it too complicated or confusing? You're not alone. Although WordPress is the easiest way to make a website or blog... but there's a catch. There are so many options and settings it's hard to know where to start, especially if you've never done anything like this before. WordPress Websites Step-by-Step is a true beginner's guide to WordPress. Read it to discover every secret you need to take you from scratching your head to a making a professional website quickly and simply."Absolutely excellent... Learned more in 30 minutes with this book than from reading ALL of another WordPress guide." Mark Thompson, Verified Amazon reviewerGet WordPress Websites Step-by-Step and you'll learn:
- How to choose a great domain name and get cheap, reliable web hosting
- How to install WordPress in a few mouse clicks
- How to create great looking pages with quickly
- How to add graphics, images, videos and audio
- How to personalize your web design with themes, plugins, widgets and other WordPress tools (no technical knowledge required!)
Publication date: 04/05/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 102 pages
Published by: http://ezseonews.com | Publication date: 11/02/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 221 pages
Step-By-Step WordPress for Beginners: How to Build a Beautiful Website on Your Own Domain from Scratch (Video Course Included)
Note: This book comes with 29 WordPress training videos and support.Updated for 2017! Learn WordPress and build a professional website you're proud of!This book comes with:
- 29 WordPress training videos that go along with the chapters of the book
- Unlimited 1-on-1 WordPress support to answer your questions
- A custom WordPress theme built by the author
- Unlimited access to a members-only forum for the readers of this book
- Plus unlimited access to future videos and training sessions
- How websites work
- How WordPress works
- How to get a domain name and hosting
- How to install WordPress
- WordPress pages and posts
- WordPress plugins and widgets
- How to use categories and tags
- All about WordPress themes
- WordPress plugin recommendations
- And more...
- Plus videos that go along with each of the beginner topics
- WordPress theme customization
- SEO and marketing for WordPress
- Transferring WordPress websites
- How to start a podcast using WordPress
- And more...
- Plus videos that go with nearly all of the intermediate topics
Publication date: 10/27/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 131 pages
Whether you’re a budding blogger or seasoned Web designer, WordPress is a brilliant tool for creating websites, once you know how to tap its impressive features. The latest edition of this jargon-free Missing Manual shows you how to use WordPress 3.9’s themes, widgets, plug-ins, and souped-up editing and multimedia tools to build just about any kind of site.The important stuff you need to know:
- Create your site. Get hands-on, A-to-Z instructions for building all types of websites, from classy blogs to professional-looking ecommerce sites.
- Add features. Choose from thousands of widgets and plug-ins to enhance your site’s ease of use, looks, and performance.
- Mix in multimedia. Add picture galleries, slideshows, video clips, music players, and podcasts to your pages.
- Attract an audience. Create automatic content feeds, sign up site subscribers, and help readers share your posts on social media.
- Fine-tune your content. Analyze site statistics to improve your content and reach, and to optimize your site for search engines.
- Go Mobile. Choose a theme that automatically reconfigures your site for mobile devices.
- Build a truly unique site. Learn how to customize WordPress themes to create a site that looks exactly the way you want it to.
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 06/25/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 614 pages
Building a website doesn’t have to be complicated or expensive. Create Your Own Website Using WordPress in a Weekend demonstrates how anyone can create a website that looks professional, while being entirely tailored to their needs and preferences.Carefully structured step-by-step tutorials cover every stage of the process, so no specialist knowledge is needed. With beautiful website examples and tips throughout for inspiration, every reader will be able to get themselves – or their business – online in just a couple of days.
Published by: Ilex Press | Publication date: 07/15/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 160 pages
WordPress To Go - How To Build A WordPress Website On Your Own Domain, From Scratch, Even If You Are A Complete Beginner
NOW UPDATED FOR 2017!If you are a small business owner or a hopeful Internet entrepreneur, then you know you need a professional website.The first challenge is, how do you build that website without needing to learn how to do computer programming or having to sell your first-born to get a website built for you?The second challenge is, how do you get a professionally-designed and beautiful website built that won't cost you mega-bucks per month to maintain?Because let's face it, it is hard to justify the high costs of building an elaborate website, when you are not yet sure a website will be a good investment of your time and money. The good news is that there is a better - and much less expensive - way to get a beautiful website made, with just a few clicks of your mouse. WordPress started in 2003, with the goal of providing ordinary people a simple way to build a website for free. Today, WordPress is being used on millions of websites, including those of many Fortune 500 companies. The beautiful thing about WordPress as a website content management system is that it is a fully-customizable experience, and it is very easy to use. WordPress Themes define how a website will look - they cover website layout, color schemes, font colors, and page display elements. With over 2,000 Themes currently available, it is very easy to change the appearance of a website. With just the click of a mouse button you can change the look, feel and layout of your entire website without affecting the content. What used to take days to get looking right, now takes only minutes. WordPress Plugins add functionality to a website - what you want the website to do for you or your visitors. With over 43,000 Plugins available, you will find that you can make your website do a lot of specialized tasks for you or your visitors. And with the power of plugins, you can add functionality to your website - track users and what they do, take online orders, manage content in new and unique ways - and more. Again, all with the click of a mouse button. Now a #1 Amazon Best Seller, this popular, up-to-date, step-by-step guide by expert Sarah McHarry will walk you through the essential first steps to building your own website or blog using WordPress.What you'll learn in this book:
- How to register your own domain and get the right WordPress hosting
- How to install WordPress with a few clicks of the mouse
- How to create a professional-looking, commerce-ready website with very little effort
- How to add and format your content
- How to use graphics and images
- All about themes, plugins, widgets and other WordPress tools ...and lots more... Sarah shows you how to create a world-class website, quickly, easily and inexpensively, even if you have absolutely no current knowledge of how to build a website. WordPress is so easy to use, and "WordPress To Go" will take what is already easy and make it even more simple - simple enough a monkey could do it! You'll know all the "gotchas" before setting up a WordPress site, discover how to make it content rich, and even how to attract the search engines! You'll gain traffic, exposure, and ultimately more business. Get your copy of "WordPress To Go" now, and you’ll be a thriving WordPress webmaster in no time at all!
Published by: Nicbee Publishing | Publication date: 01/27/2012Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 170 pages
Not a WordPress guru? No worries! You can become a pro in no time It seems as though the world revolves around websites and blogs these days, and with WordPress For Dummies, 7th Edition you can join the fun! This easy-to-read book is packed with the information you need to navigate the world of WordPress, and all of the content is updated to keep you up to speed with the latest updates. The insight this resource offers will equip you to take on the art of blogging or running a website with confidence. Whether you're new to the blogging community or you're looking to maximize your website by extending your use of WordPress features, WordPress For Dummies, 7th Edition is a book you need on your shelf. With state-of-the-art features, WordPress offers effective user support, and the flexibility to merge your creative ideas with more traditional blogging conventions, WordPress has become the go-to resource for bloggers who want to be noticed. Of course, succeeding in the crowded blogging space requires more than simply starting a blog; a working knowledge of your blogging platform goes a long way in creating a successful site. By understanding the platform upon which you're building your blog, you can take advantage of the features and capabilities that will ultimately help your voice be heard.
- Get setup with a new WordPress.org account
- Pick the perfect web host
- Leverage the power of WordPress as a CMS tool
- Forget one website—manage as many as you want!
Published by: For Dummies | Publication date: 07/15/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 385 pages
WORDPRESS: Simple WordPress Guide to Create an Attractive Website or Blog from Scratch, Step-By-Step (WordPress, Website Design, WordPress Websites, Learn WordPress, Website Development Book 1)
Easily Create Your Own Eye-Catching, Professional Website or Blog Using WordPress Today!Do you want an amazing website but don’t have the know-how? Do you wish you could create attractive, functional sites like a professional web-developer- effortlessly and without paying top-dollar?If so, WordPress: Simple WordPress Guide to Create an Attractive Website Or Blog From Scratch, Step-By-Step by Felix Alvaro is the book for you! It provides essential and easy web design hacks used by the pros!This book is ideal for people that want to learn the steps to create a professional and functional Website or Blog, without having to spend hours learning code or spending hundreds of dollars to hire a Web-Designer. (In the US, the average web-designer charges between $60-$200 per hour). Felix Alvaro will take you by the hand and provide you with all the knowledge and all the tools you require to create your site effortlessly.Be Prepared To Learn The Following Skills:
- Why you made the right decision by choosing WordPress and what they have to offer
- How to choose the right domain name and how to get your site live on the web with a host server
- Learn basic but vital SEO tips
- How to easily Synchronize your chosen domain and host server with WordPress
- How to add a touch of your personality through the use of amazing themes!
- How to add pages and astonishing content for your viewers to enjoy
- Adding high-level features to your site with Plugins and Widgets
- The 6 must-have plugins for new websites
- And much more!!
Publication date: 08/31/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 76 pages