Published by: http://ezseonews.com | Publication date: 11/02/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 222 pages
WordPress To Go - How To Build A WordPress Website On Your Own Domain, From Scratch, Even If You Are A Complete Beginner
NOW UPDATED FOR 2017!If you are a small business owner or a hopeful Internet entrepreneur, then you know you need a professional website.The first challenge is, how do you build that website without needing to learn how to do computer programming or having to sell your first-born to get a website built for you?The second challenge is, how do you get a professionally-designed and beautiful website built that won't cost you mega-bucks per month to maintain?Because let's face it, it is hard to justify the high costs of building an elaborate website, when you are not yet sure a website will be a good investment of your time and money. The good news is that there is a better - and much less expensive - way to get a beautiful website made, with just a few clicks of your mouse. WordPress started in 2003, with the goal of providing ordinary people a simple way to build a website for free. Today, WordPress is being used on millions of websites, including those of many Fortune 500 companies. The beautiful thing about WordPress as a website content management system is that it is a fully-customizable experience, and it is very easy to use. WordPress Themes define how a website will look - they cover website layout, color schemes, font colors, and page display elements. With over 2,000 Themes currently available, it is very easy to change the appearance of a website. With just the click of a mouse button you can change the look, feel and layout of your entire website without affecting the content. What used to take days to get looking right, now takes only minutes. WordPress Plugins add functionality to a website - what you want the website to do for you or your visitors. With over 43,000 Plugins available, you will find that you can make your website do a lot of specialized tasks for you or your visitors. And with the power of plugins, you can add functionality to your website - track users and what they do, take online orders, manage content in new and unique ways - and more. Again, all with the click of a mouse button. Now a #1 Amazon Best Seller, this popular, up-to-date, step-by-step guide by expert Sarah McHarry will walk you through the essential first steps to building your own website or blog using WordPress.What you'll learn in this book:
- How to register your own domain and get the right WordPress hosting
- How to install WordPress with a few clicks of the mouse
- How to create a professional-looking, commerce-ready website with very little effort
- How to add and format your content
- How to use graphics and images
- All about themes, plugins, widgets and other WordPress tools ...and lots more... Sarah shows you how to create a world-class website, quickly, easily and inexpensively, even if you have absolutely no current knowledge of how to build a website. WordPress is so easy to use, and "WordPress To Go" will take what is already easy and make it even more simple - simple enough a monkey could do it! You'll know all the "gotchas" before setting up a WordPress site, discover how to make it content rich, and even how to attract the search engines! You'll gain traffic, exposure, and ultimately more business. Get your copy of "WordPress To Go" now, and you’ll be a thriving WordPress webmaster in no time at all!
Published by: Nicbee Publishing | Publication date: 01/27/2012Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 153 pages
Step-By-Step WordPress for Beginners: How to Build a Beautiful Website on Your Own Domain from Scratch (Video Course Included)
Note: This book comes with 29 WordPress training videos and support.Updated for 2017! Learn WordPress and build a professional website you're proud of!This book comes with:
- 29 WordPress training videos that go along with the chapters of the book
- Unlimited 1-on-1 WordPress support to answer your questions
- A custom WordPress theme built by the author
- Unlimited access to a members-only forum for the readers of this book
- Plus unlimited access to future videos and training sessions
- How websites work
- How WordPress works
- How to get a domain name and hosting
- How to install WordPress
- WordPress pages and posts
- WordPress plugins and widgets
- How to use categories and tags
- All about WordPress themes
- WordPress plugin recommendations
- And more...
- Plus videos that go along with each of the beginner topics
- WordPress theme customization
- SEO and marketing for WordPress
- Transferring WordPress websites
- How to start a podcast using WordPress
- And more...
- Plus videos that go with nearly all of the intermediate topics
Publication date: 10/27/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 155 pages
The highest rated WordPress development and design book on the market is back with an all new third edition. Professional WordPress is the only WordPress book targeted to developers, with advanced content that exploits the full functionality of the most popular CMS in the world. Fully updated to align with WordPress 4.1, this edition has updated examples with all new screenshots, and full exploration of additional tasks made possible by the latest tools and features. You will gain insight into real projects that currently use WordPress as an application framework, as well as the basic usage and functionality of the system from a developer's perspective. The book's key features include detailed information and real-world examples that illustrate the concepts and techniques at work, plus code downloads and examples accessible through the companion website. Written by practicing WordPress developers, the content of this edition focuses on real world application of WordPress concepts that extend beyond the current WordPress version. WordPress started in 2003 with a single bit of code to enhance the typography of everyday writing, and has grown to be the largest self-hosted website platform in the world. This book helps you use WordPress efficiently, effectively, and professionally, with new ideas and expert perspectives on full system exploitation.
- Get up to speed on the new features in WordPress 4.1
- Learn cutting edge uses of WordPress, including real-world projects
- Discover how to migrate existing websites to WordPress
- Understand current best practices and tools in WordPress development
Published by: Wrox | Publication date: 01/06/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 505 pages
Everything you need to know about WordPress If you strive to have a blog that suits your needs, delights your readers, and keeps visitors coming back for more, this book is your ace in the hole! Offering you cream-of-the-crop guidance from eight bestselling books, WordPress All-in-One For Dummies is the only reference you need to get a handle on blogging basics, use SEO and social media tricks to drive traffic to your site, customize your blog with plugins and themes, and so much more. WordPress powers more than 25% of the web—and for good reason. It's a state-of-the-art blog-publishing platform that makes your site look professional, lets it be searchable, and provides readers with a pleasant user experience. Whether you're just dreaming up your first blog or want to learn to use the latest version of the software to keep your site up to date, WordPress All-in-One For Dummies is the way to go!
- Build your site foundation and become an admin pro
- Personalize your site with themes and plugins
- Use SEO and social media to extend your site
- Read and understand site analytics
Published by: For Dummies | Publication date: 03/27/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 793 pages
The bestselling guide to WordPress—fully updated Updated to capture all the changes expected to come with the latest release of WordPress, the brand-new edition of this bestselling guide gives you an all-access pass to using this powerful publishing platform to get your very own blog or website up and running—in no time. In WordPress For Dummies, you'll find out how to choose and customize a theme, pick the perfect web host, manage multiple websites with multiple authors, and tons more. Due in large part to its state-of-the-art features, WordPress has become the go-to platform for website owners and bloggers who want to be noticed. Whether you're new to the web/blogging community or want to maximize your site, this hands-on guide is packed with everything you need to navigate the wonderful world of WordPress—and ensure the fruit of your labors gets the attention and traffic it deserves.
- Get set up with a new WordPress.org account
- Leverage the power of WordPress as a CMS tool
- Forget one website—manage as many as you want
- Optimize aesthetics, web standards, and usability
Published by: For Dummies | Publication date: 07/14/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 432 pages
Whether you’re a budding blogger or seasoned Web designer, WordPress is a brilliant tool for creating websites, once you know how to tap its impressive features. The latest edition of this jargon-free Missing Manual shows you how to use WordPress 3.9’s themes, widgets, plug-ins, and souped-up editing and multimedia tools to build just about any kind of site.The important stuff you need to know:
- Create your site. Get hands-on, A-to-Z instructions for building all types of websites, from classy blogs to professional-looking ecommerce sites.
- Add features. Choose from thousands of widgets and plug-ins to enhance your site’s ease of use, looks, and performance.
- Mix in multimedia. Add picture galleries, slideshows, video clips, music players, and podcasts to your pages.
- Attract an audience. Create automatic content feeds, sign up site subscribers, and help readers share your posts on social media.
- Fine-tune your content. Analyze site statistics to improve your content and reach, and to optimize your site for search engines.
- Go Mobile. Choose a theme that automatically reconfigures your site for mobile devices.
- Build a truly unique site. Learn how to customize WordPress themes to create a site that looks exactly the way you want it to.
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 06/25/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 614 pages
Over 250 pages!! Buy our real step by step guide created by a team of experts. Don't settle for less, a pamphlet won't get your website built!Let’s learn Wordpress together! Even without any prior computer knowledge, you can learn how to create a blog that is optimized for Google SEO, integrated with social media channels and equipped with a WooCommerce online store. This Wordpress tutorial is illustrated with helpful screenshots to facilitate learning and decrease implementation time.You can easily learn how to build a beautiful Wordpress website that displays your company’s name and logo and lets the world know that your company is influential and hip by adding an online presence with the functionality to process orders from anywhere in the world! And, you can build this website in 1-3 days, with some diligence.In this Wordpress guide, you will learn:•How to build a Wordpress website for your small business, whether it is currently a physical location or online destination. •How to choose a profitable website domain name and select the best web hosting server•How to install Wordpress and configure the Wordpress dashboard for your business•Updating and securing your Wordpress site to prevent hacking and digital theft•Selecting a Wordpress theme and customizing the theme for your business•Integrating an email list like Aweber or Mailchimp into your website•Setting up an online shop via WooCommerce to facilitate digital sales •How to use SEO and keywords to increase internet visibility and internet traffic via search engine optimization on Google, Bing and other search engines.Page Up and Order Now!
Published by: The Wordpress Genie | Publication date: 06/26/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 240 pages
Wordpress For Beginners: How To Quickly Set Up Your Own Hosted Wordpress Website And Domain - All For Under $25 - Plus Real World Tips & Tricks To Save Your Time and Energy
Wordpress For Beginners - 2017 EditionWebsite Design With WordpressThis Book Will Save You a LOT of TIME – And TIME Is MONEY!Here’s my quick story and why I wrote this book:As an entrepreneur in real estate originally, I had set up my own HTML website way back in 2006 that kept growing with property profiles and images. I had so much media and pages that I was losing track of URL’s and menus, seeing as it was a static HTML site, all changes had to be done manually then “FTP’d” up to the hosting account, and the site had no CMS (Content management system). This was very time consuming and stressful! Thankfully we have CMS’s now. Once I discovered Wordpress in 2012, it changed my online presence forever, in fact, I went wild with it and created up to 30 awesome dynamic self-hosted domain websites using various themes and cloned pages for various online businesses I have; This made life SO MUCH SIMPLER, and the sites looked way better that the old HTML sites. You can even get Wordpress applications that manage all of your Wordpress sites in one dashboard.If you’re a newbie entrepreneur, you have to have a dynamic website today with the ability to make funnel pages and quick text or post changes. The digital economy is growing super-fast and you have to keep up with a fast-loading dynamic website.Unless you are a programmer, you don’t have time to code pages and scripts. With Wordpress you don’t need to know programming, it is so simple to use, in one day you can have a website up and the basics live. I’m going to show you how to set up your own domain and hosted account with Wordpress, that you 100% fully control and own.Having a self-hosted domain and website increases the credibility of your business. It saves you money and it helps showcase your work to a wider market. It serves as your online brochure and increases your business value. Wordpress has changed the blogging and web design world since it was released in 2003. It's the most user friendly and powerful website content management system. It's easy to use and it allows managing your website from ANY computer. It allows you to customize and control your website from abroad, you do not have to wait for your web designer. You can make the changes yourself in a few seconds!WordPress has one big problem though– it requires more memory to function compared to basic static sites. We’re going to show you hosting companies that specialize in Wordpress hosting and other types of hosting accounts that will give you a lot of room to grow.This book will serve as your guide in setting up WordPress in your self-hosted website for under $25! - You’ll learn:What WordPress is and its best featuresWhat is PHPHow to select a domain registrarHow to select a web hosting providercPanel basicsHow to install WordPress on your domainHow to install themesTop 20 WordPress themes that you can use on your sitePlugin basicsThe top web hosting providersHow to add and edit pagesHow to add and edit postsHow to add meta tags to your postsHow to check your site’s raw analytics from cPanel in your hosting accountHow to set up your domain email account in cPanelAnd more!
Publication date: 09/24/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 195 pages
Clear the "blog fog" with this complete visual guide to the WordPress platform Teach Yourself VISUALLY WordPress, 3rd Edition introduces you to the exciting possibilities of one of the world's most popular blogging platforms, and shows you how to build your blog from idea to execution. This edition has been updated to reflect the changes and new features of WordPress, and includes coverage of mobile blogging solutions that allow you to post on the go. Richly illustrated with screenshots and examples from the author's own WordPress blogs, this highly visual guide walks you through the setup and creation process step by step, and offers expert tips and tricks every step of the way. From installing WordPress and choosing a theme to custom site editing and self-hosting, this book provides the answers you need and helps you get organized and published quickly.This is your essential guide to getting the most out of WordPress, from basic setup to advanced mobile features.
- Customize your site with plug-ins, themes, and personalized editing
- Blog whenever, wherever, with mobile blogging solutions
- Buy your domain, choose a hosting service, and set up the admin stuff
- Learn the best practices that result in engaging, dynamic websites
Published by: Visual | Publication date: 05/29/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 311 pages