Start Learning to Program in the C++ Language - In Just One Day! 2nd edition - NOW in paperback - with NEW added content at no additional cost!★ Read this book for FREE on Kindle unlimited - Download Now! ★No matter what work you do with computers, there's no escaping the fact that you need to improve your programming skills. Have you ever come home after a long day at work wishing you were an expert programmer?Don't crash on the couch - get motivated and start learning C++ right away!C++ Programming: Programing Language for Beginners - Learn in a Day! explains why C++ is so useful and important in the programming world. Most operating systems, compilers, apps, drivers and a lot of other software are all written in C++. If you're a beginner you should choose this programming language first!Find out how to use variables, size changers, sign changers and other prefixes in your C++ code. Learn how to input and output data and write useful programs. Also, find out about the various kinds of operators, conditionals, loops, and arrays!Here's a preview of what you can learn from this helpful book:"An array is nothing more than a list of variables, all grouped together because they share common uses. It’s more a way of keeping everything neat and tidy, as you can see from the following code:
- int a;
Publication date: 04/28/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 87 pages
- The first chapter is a tutorial on the basic concepts of Go, introduced through programs for file I/O and text processing, simple graphics, and web clients and servers.
- Early chapters cover the structural elements of Go programs: syntax, control flow, data types, and the organization of a program into packages, files, and functions. The examples illustrate many packages from the standard library and show how to create new ones of your own. Later chapters explain the package mechanism in more detail, and how to build, test, and maintain projects using the go tool.
- The chapters on methods and interfaces introduce Go’s unconventional approach to object-oriented programming, in which methods can be declared on any type and interfaces are implicitly satisfied. They explain the key principles of encapsulation, composition, and substitutability using realistic examples.
- Two chapters on concurrency present in-depth approaches to this increasingly important topic. The first, which covers the basic mechanisms of goroutines and channels, illustrates the style known as communicating sequential processes for which Go is renowned. The second covers more traditional aspects of concurrency with shared variables. These chapters provide a solid foundation for programmers encountering concurrency for the first time.
- The final two chapters explore lower-level features of Go. One covers the art of metaprogramming using reflection. The other shows how to use the unsafe package to step outside the type system for special situations, and how to use the cgo tool to create Go bindings for C libraries.
Published by: Addison-Wesley Professional | Publication date: 11/16/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 400 pages
This ebook is the first authorized digital version of Kernighan and Ritchie’s 1988 classic, The C Programming Language (2nd Ed.). One of the best-selling programming books published in the last fifty years, "K&R" has been called everything from the "bible" to "a landmark in computer science" and it has influenced generations of programmers. Available now for all leading ebook platforms, this concise and beautifully written text is a "must-have" reference for every serious programmer’s digital library. As modestly described by the authors in the Preface to the First Edition, this "is not an introductory programming manual; it assumes some familiarity with basic programming concepts like variables, assignment statements, loops, and functions. Nonetheless, a novice programmer should be able to read along and pick up the language, although access to a more knowledgeable colleague will help."
Published by: Prentice Hall | Publication date: 03/22/1988Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 279 pages
The new C++11 standard allows programmers to express ideas more clearly, simply, and directly, and to write faster, more efficient code. Bjarne Stroustrup, the designer and original implementer of C++, has reorganized, extended, and completely rewritten his definitive reference and tutorial for programmers who want to use C++ most effectively. The C++ Programming Language, Fourth Edition, delivers meticulous, richly explained, and integrated coverage of the entire language—its facilities, abstraction mechanisms, standard libraries, and key design techniques. Throughout, Stroustrup presents concise, “pure C++11” examples, which have been carefully crafted to clarify both usage and program design. To promote deeper understanding, the author provides extensive cross-references, both within the book and to the ISO standard. New C++11 coverage includes
- Support for concurrency
- Regular expressions, resource management pointers, random numbers, and improved containers
- General and uniform initialization, simplified for-statements, move semantics, and Unicode support
- Lambdas, general constant expressions, control over class defaults, variadic templates, template aliases, and user-defined literals
- Compatibility issues
- Basic facilities: type, object, scope, storage, computation fundamentals, and more
- Modularity, as supported by namespaces, source files, and exception handling
- C++ abstraction, including classes, class hierarchies, and templates in support of a synthesis of traditional programming, object-oriented programming, and generic programming
- Standard Library: containers, algorithms, iterators, utilities, strings, stream I/O, locales, numerics, and more
- The C++ basic memory model, in depth
Published by: Addison-Wesley Professional | Publication date: 07/10/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 1368 pages
Programming: For Beginners: 3 Manuscripts in 1 Bundle - Python For Beginners, Java Programming and Html & CSS For Beginners -
In this book you will learn:- Everything you need to know about Python: from “Python Syntax “and “The Loops” to “Coding a Full Program”.You will learn:- Everything you need to know about Java: from the “Conditional Statements” to “Interfaces and Inheritance”You will learn:- Everything you need to know about Html & CSS: “The Fundamentals 1,2,3” of Html and CSS in depth
Publication date: 02/22/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 295 pages
The Complete Software Developer's Career Guide: How to Learn Your Next Programming Language, Ace Your Programming Interview, and Land The Coding Job Of Your Dreams
Technical Knowledge Alone Isn't Enough - Increase Your Software Development Income by Leveling Up Your Soft Skills Early in his software developer career, John Sonmez discovered that technical knowledge alone isn't enough to break through to the next income level - developers need "soft skills" like the ability to learn new technologies just in time, communicate clearly with management and consulting clients, negotiate a fair hourly rate, and unite teammates and coworkers in working toward a common goal. As John invested in these skills his career took off, and he became a highly paid, highly sought-after developer and consultant. Today John helps more than 1.4 million programmers every year to increase their income by developing this unique blend of skills. "If you're a developer, green or a veteran, you owe it to yourself to read The Complete Software Developers Career Guide." - Jason Down, Platform Developer, Ontario, Canada What You Will Learn in This Book
- How to systematically find and fill the gaps in your technical knowledge so you can face any new challenge with confidence
- Should you take contract work - or hold out for a salaried position? Which will earn you more, what the tradeoffs are, and how your personality should sway your choice
- Ever notice how every job ever posted requires "3-5 years of experience," which you don't have? Simple solution for this frustrating chicken-and-egg problem that allows you to build legitimate job experience while you learn to code
- Is earning a computer science degree a necessity - or a total waste of time? How to get a college degree with maximum credibility and minimum debt
- Coding bootcamps - some are great, some are complete scams. How to tell the difference so you don't find yourself cheated out of $10,000
- Interviewer tells you, "Dress code is casual around here - the development team wears flipflops." What should you wear?
- How do you deal with a boss who's a micromanager. Plus how helping your manager with his goals can make you the MVP of your team
- The technical skills that every professional developer must have - but no one teaches you (most developers are missing some critical pieces, they don't teach this stuff in college, you're expected to just "know" this)
- An inside look at the recruiting industry. What that "friendly" recruiter really wants from you, how they get paid, and how to avoid getting pigeonholed into a job you'll hate
Published by: Simple Programmer | Publication date: 07/12/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 798 pages
Are You Ready To Learn Ruby Easily? This book aims to guide a complete novice in Ruby programming. This book is carefully crafted to aid the new or inexperienced programmer in learning to write a code in Ruby language. If you are someone who somehow developed a fear to explore the unknown and still interested in learning Ruby programming, then this book can truly help you. This book covers everything that a beginner in Ruby programming should learn. Understand that programming offers an infinite amount of information and knowledge. However, this book understands that it may overwhelm a mere beginner in programming if it tackles even the advanced features of the Ruby language. This book can help you build a solid, basic knowledge in programming that can help you a lot when you begin to write your own program in Ruby language. You can use the acquired knowledge to pursue or learn more about Ruby’s advanced concepts later on. For now, just concentrate on the basics and make sure to absorb every lesson before you go to the next one. Practice makes perfect and this book provides a lot of practice programs or exercises that can help you enhance your experience in Ruby programming. The exercises are simple and easy to understand to help you comprehend the lesson quickly. You also need to take note of the error messages that you may encounter. Let them serve as your guide so you can avoid the same mistake in the future or help you resolve the same error when you encounter them once more. Learning Ruby programming in 7 days is not something impossible to accomplish. Even a person with a little or no experience with any programming language can learn it within those days. As you go through each lesson, you will notice that it is quite easy to understand. It becomes much simpler when you have patience and discipline. Understand that you will be able to learn the Ruby basics in 7 days, but that won’t make you an instant expert. You still need to practice and work your way in discovering the cool things that you can do with Ruby as you go along. Even expert programmers need to spend ample time in honing their programming skills. Before you know it, you are ready to create a more complex program.This book presents everything that a novice may need in understanding the basic Ruby programming. It is presented in such a way that anyone without prior programming knowledge will find it easy to understand – most technical jargons were kept to minimal, and they are the terminologies that you will likely encounter once you have started writing your program. Here’s What You’ll Learn From This Ruby For Beginners Book: ✓ Chapter 1: Getting acquainted with ruby✓ Chapter 2: Initial Preparations ✓ Chapter 3: Start with the Basics ✓ Chapter 4: Ruby Variables ✓ Chapter 5: All About Methods ✓ Chapter 6: Flow Control ✓ Chapter 7: Iterators and Loops ✓ Chapter 8: More on Arrays and Hashes What Are You Waiting For? Start Coding Ruby Right Now!
Publication date: 05/18/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 125 pages
The Ruby Programming Language is the authoritative guide to Ruby and provides comprehensive coverage of versions 1.8 and 1.9 of the language. It was written (and illustrated!) by an all-star team:
- Yukihiro "Matz" Matsumoto, creator, designer and lead developer of Ruby and author of Ruby in a Nutshell, which has been expanded and revised to become this book.
- why the lucky stiff, artist and Ruby programmer extraordinaire.
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 01/25/2008Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 448 pages
Python Programming for Beginners: An Introduction to the Python Computer Language and Computer Programming (Python, Python 3, Python Tutorial)
Learn Python the Easy Way, Complete with Examples and ExercisesKnowing where to start when learning a new skill can be a challenge, especially when the topic seems so vast. There can be so much information available that you can't even decide where to start. Or worse, you start down the path of learning and quickly discover too many concepts, commands, and nuances that aren't explained. This kind of experience is frustrating and leaves you with more questions than answers.Python Programming for Beginners doesn't make any assumptions about your background or knowledge of Python or computer programming. You need no prior knowledge to benefit from this book. You will be guided step by step using a logical and systematic approach. As new concepts, commands, or jargon are encountered they are explained in plain language, making it easy for anyone to understand.Here is what you will learn by reading Python Programming for Beginners:
- When to use Python 2 and when to use Python 3.
- How to install Python on Windows, Mac, and Linux. Screenshots included.
- How to prepare your computer for programming in Python.
- The various ways to run a Python program on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Suggested text editors and integrated development environments to use when coding in Python.
- How to work with various data types including strings, lists, tuples, dictionaries, booleans, and more.
- What variables are and when to use them.
- How to perform mathematical operations using Python.
- How to capture input from a user.
- Ways to control the flow of your programs.
- The importance of white space in Python.
- How to organize your Python programs -- Learn what goes where.
- What modules are, when you should use them, and how to create your own.
- How to define and use functions.
- Important built-in Python functions that you'll use often.
- How to read from and write to files.
- The difference between binary and text files.
- Various ways of getting help and find Python documentation.
- Much more...
Publication date: 08/28/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 164 pages
Would You Want To Become A Top-Notched Programmer In No Time? You Are Worried About The Technical Complexity? Look No Further… Enter The Ultimate Programming Bundle And Learn Any Programming Language In 2 Hours ! ! !Includes Nine Manuscripts…Welcome Future Coder! Are You Ready To Learn And Start Programming With Any Language In 2 Hours? Learning to write computer programs can be fun if you take up the right approach and this shall be the objective of this book. We attempt to provide you a simple, easy to follow and practically sound approach to computer programming. Most novice learners face serious issues in learning computer programming. This book has been specifically designed to cater the needs of a new learner as well as a skilled programmer, And Become a MASTER of Any programming language!However, a word of advice for new learners is that you must go through the book a couple of times to get a better understanding of the subject. This shall help you transition from a novice to expert. The first reading will help you form a foundation, which can be solidified by a second reading. With that said, it is crucial to mention that this book requires no previous knowledge of computer programming. If you have had some exposure to using computers and possess a basic know-how of the peripherals and I/O devices attached to the computer like keyboard, mouse and monitor, you are ready to get started.Here Are All The Programming Languages You Will Learn…
- C, C++, C#
- Much, much more!
Publication date: 02/15/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 618 pages