Using the Smarter Way to Learn method, you actually learn jQuery, you don’t just read about it.Research shows that you learn four times as effectively when you practice after you read. So each chapter is paired with free, interactive exercises--more than 1,000 of them in all. You know you're learning because you can prove it to yourself.
- Testing shows that books and courses load up the learner with too much information at once. Smarter Way chapters are divided into bite-size chunks so you're not overwhelmed.
- Reader friendly. No jargon. Everything is explained in plain, non-technical English.
- Written for beginners, but experienced developers will find it valuable for brushing up their skills.
- Exercises are free and interactive, online.
- Lots of coding examples and illustrations.
- Re-do an exercise as many times as you need to until you get it right and know you got it right.
- Each group of exercises builds on previous chapters so learning is reinforced all along the way.
- Automated Exercise Manager corrects your mistakes and points you in the right direction when you stumble.
- The Smarter Way to Learn series is the most-praised collection of programming books on Amazon. These books have earned more than a thousand 5-star reviews from Amazon readers.
Publication date: 02/27/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 264 pages
New revision is now available. Fully revised and re-edited.HTML5 web applications are now capable of matching or exceeding the scale and sophistication of desktop applications, but with the unique advantage of running natively inside the web browsers on billions of desktop computers, phones, TVs and tablets.This revolution (or more correctly - evolution) has happened for a number of reasons:
- Browsers have introduced new standards-based APIs allowing web applications to (amongst other things) store data offline, retrieve data from the server dynamically, spawn background processes and interact with the filesystem.
- The jQuery library has eased the pain of interacting with Document Object Model, and therefore writing applications that dynamically respond to user interaction.
- The HTML markup language has been overhauled and extended to provide more semantic meaning, and many additional elements and attributes.
Published by: Cisdal Publishing | Publication date: 10/30/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 257 pages
JQUERY: JQuery Programming, For Beginners, Learn Coding Fast! (With 100 Tests & Answers) Crash Course, A Quick Start Tutorial Book with Hands-On Projects. In Easy Steps! An Ultimate Beginner’s Guide!
"JQuery Programming" covers all essential JQuery knowledge. You can learn complete primary skills of JQuery fast and easily. This book includes many practical Hands-On Projects. You can study JQuery coding with Hands-On Projects.Table of ContentsHour 1 JQuery BasicHour 2 JQuery FunctionHour 3 Elements SelectionHour 4 More FunctionHour 5 EventHour 6 Effects & AnimationHour 7 Utility FunctionsHour 8 Ajax by JQueryAppendix JQuery 100 Tests & Answers100 Tests100 AnswersJQuery source code for downloadTags:JQuery, JQuery Language, JQuery Book, JQuery eBook, JQuery Web Design, Learning JQuery, JQuery Coding, JQuery Programming, Learn JQuery, JQuery Reference, JQuery Tutorial, JQuery Crash Course, Study JQuery Step by Step, JQuery Example, JQuery Sample, JQuery Ultimate Guide, JQuery Code, JQuery Program, JQuery Develop, JQuery Development, JQuery Interview, JQuery Test, JQuery Job, JQuery for Beginners, JQuery Quick Start Guide, JQuery for Dummies, JQuery in 8 Hours, JQuery for Kids
Published by: Rails Excel SharePoint AngularJS Access Lamp ActionScript VBA Photoshop Illustrator ColdFusion Teach Yourself | Publication date: 02/10/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 275 pages
- Select and manipulate document elements
- Alter document structure
- Handle and trigger events
- Create visual effects and animations
- Script HTTP with Ajax utilities
- Use jQuery's selectors and selection methods, utilities, plugins and more
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 12/09/2010Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 158 pages
- Use animations and effects. Build drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, automated slideshows, and more.
- Collect data with web forms. Create easy-to-use forms that ensure more accurate visitor responses.
- Practice with living examples. Get step-by-step tutorials for web projects you can build yourself.
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 09/18/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 686 pages
In DetailjQuery UI is the quintessential framework for creating professional user interfaces. While jQuery core lays the foundation for interaction with the DOM and handling events, jQuery UI fills in the user interaction gap. This book will give you a huge productivity boost out of the box with jQuery UI, and help you understand the framework, inside and out."jQuery UI Cookbook" provides you with practical recipes featuring in-depth coverage of every widget in the framework, including how to address limitations that impact your everyday development activities with these widgets. You'll get a better idea of the big picture – how the framework is composed, how the widgets relate to one another, and how to build on those patterns.Be it a minor tweak on the visual design of a progress bar or a fundamental change in a widget to meet your needs, "jQuery UI Cookbook" covers scenarios both big and small. You can show reminders as tooltips, apply a variety of effects to the menu widget, and start interactions between the dialog widget and API data using deferred objects. These and many more interesting tasks are covered in this book, which can be done with smooth learning and great understanding. You will see how button widgets can fill the width of their containing element, making the layout more consistent. Tabs can be sorted and moved between widgets. You will learn how to do all these things within the context of the big picture, by finding out why the components work the way they do, making you well-versed in jQuery UI.ApproachFilled with a practical collection of recipes, jQuery UI Cookbook is full of clear, step-by-step instructions that will help you harness the powerful UI framework in jQuery. Depending on your needs, you can dip in and out of the Cookbook and its recipes, or follow the book from start to finish.Who this book is forIf you are a jQuery UI developer looking to improve your existing applications, extract ideas for your new application, or to better understand the overall widget architecture, then jQuery UI Cookbook is a must-have for you. The reader should at least have a rudimentary understanding of what jQuery UI is, and have written some code that uses jQuery UI.
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 07/19/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 292 pages, ISBN 9781782162193
- A practical, hands-on guide to using jQuery
- Ready-to-use best practice solutions
- Includes complete working code
- Fully updated for jQuery 1.6
Published by: SitePoint | Publication date: 02/16/2012Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 480 pages
JQUERY: For Beginners, Learn Coding Fast! JQuery Programming Language Crash Course, A Quick Start Guide, Tutorial Book with Hands-On Projects, In Easy Steps! An Ultimate Beginner's Guide!
"JQuery for Beginners" covers all essential JQuery knowledge. You can learn complete primary skills of JQuery fast and easily. This book includes many practical Hands-On Projects. You can study JQuery coding with Hands-On Projects.Table of ContentsHour 1 JQuery BasicHour 2 JQuery FunctionHour 3 Elements SelectionHour 4 More FunctionHour 5 EventHour 6 Effects & AnimationHour 7 Utility FunctionsHour 8 Ajax by JQueryAppendix JQuery Tests & AnswersTestsAnswersJQuery source code for downloadTags:JQuery, JQuery Language, JQuery Book, JQuery eBook, JQuery Web Design, Learning JQuery, JQuery Coding, JQuery Programming, Learn JQuery, JQuery Reference, JQuery Tutorial, JQuery Crash Course, Study JQuery Step by Step, JQuery Example, JQuery Sample, JQuery Ultimate Guide, JQuery Code, JQuery Program, JQuery Develop, JQuery Development, JQuery Interview, JQuery Test, JQuery Job, JQuery for Beginners, JQuery Quick Start Guide, JQuery for Dummies, JQuery in 8 Hours, JQuery for Kids
Published by: jquery open source jquery link cdn library jquery http website include jquery cdn online jquery link jquery controls jquery from | Publication date: 09/13/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 259 pages
Publication date: 11/28/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 256 pages
- Tab management
- Accordion menus
- Dialog boxes
- Progress bars
- Date pickers
- Drag and drop management
- Selection, resizing, and switching of elements
- New visual effects
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 03/17/2012Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 244 pages