Using the Smarter Way to Learn method, you actually learn jQuery, you don’t just read about it.Research shows that you learn four times as effectively when you practice after you read. So each chapter is paired with free, interactive exercises--more than 1,000 of them in all. You know you're learning because you can prove it to yourself.
- Testing shows that books and courses load up the learner with too much information at once. Smarter Way chapters are divided into bite-size chunks so you're not overwhelmed.
- Reader friendly. No jargon. Everything is explained in plain, non-technical English.
- Written for beginners, but experienced developers will find it valuable for brushing up their skills.
- Exercises are free and interactive, online.
- Lots of coding examples and illustrations.
- Re-do an exercise as many times as you need to until you get it right and know you got it right.
- Each group of exercises builds on previous chapters so learning is reinforced all along the way.
- Automated Exercise Manager corrects your mistakes and points you in the right direction when you stumble.
- The Smarter Way to Learn series is the most-praised collection of programming books on Amazon. These books have earned more than a thousand 5-star reviews from Amazon readers.
Publication date: 02/27/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 264 pages
- Select and manipulate document elements
- Alter document structure
- Handle and trigger events
- Create visual effects and animations
- Script HTTP with Ajax utilities
- Use jQuery's selectors and selection methods, utilities, plugins and more
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 12/09/2010Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 158 pages
- Use animations and effects. Build drop-down navigation menus, pop-ups, automated slideshows, and more.
- Collect data with web forms. Create easy-to-use forms that ensure more accurate visitor responses.
- Practice with living examples. Get step-by-step tutorials for web projects you can build yourself.
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 09/18/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 686 pages
jQuery is α fαst αnd concise JαvαScript librαry creαted by John Resig in 2006. jQuery simplifies HTML document trαversing, event hαndling, αnimαting, αnd Αjαx interαctions for Rαpid Web Development.This tutoriαl is designed for softwαre progrαmmers who wαnts to leαrn the bαsics of jQuery αnd its progrαmming concepts in simple αnd eαsy wαys. This tutoriαl will give you enough understαnding on components of jQuery with suitαble exαmples.Before proceeding with this tutoriαl, you should hαve α bαsic understαnding of HTML, CSS, JαvαScript, Document Object Model (DOM) αnd αny text editor. Αs we αre going to develop web bαsed αpplicαtion using jQuery, it will be good if you hαve understαnding on how internet αnd web bαsed αpplicαtions work.
Publication date: 02/25/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 128 pages
New revision is now available. Fully revised and re-edited.HTML5 web applications are now capable of matching or exceeding the scale and sophistication of desktop applications, but with the unique advantage of running natively inside the web browsers on billions of desktop computers, phones, TVs and tablets.This revolution (or more correctly - evolution) has happened for a number of reasons:
- Browsers have introduced new standards-based APIs allowing web applications to (amongst other things) store data offline, retrieve data from the server dynamically, spawn background processes and interact with the filesystem.
- The jQuery library has eased the pain of interacting with Document Object Model, and therefore writing applications that dynamically respond to user interaction.
- The HTML markup language has been overhauled and extended to provide more semantic meaning, and many additional elements and attributes.
Published by: Cisdal Publishing | Publication date: 10/30/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 257 pages
- Use jQuery with DOM to overcome the limitations of HTML and CSS
- Learn how jQuery selectors and actions work together
- Write functions and wire them to interface elements
- Use jQuery effects to create actions on the page
- Make your pages come alive with animation
- Build interactive web pages with jQuery and Ajax
- Build forms in web applications
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 09/30/2011Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 540 pages
Published by: Learning Curve | Publication date: 11/24/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 60 pages
Published by: Unknown | Publication date: 11/28/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 256 pages
JQUERY: In 8 Hours, For Beginners, Learn Coding Fast! JQuery Programming Language Crash Course, A Quick Start Guide, Tutorial Book with Hands-On Projects, In Easy Steps! An Ultimate Beginner's Guide!
This is a zero-risk investment, If you are not satisfied with the eBook, you can get a full refund within 7 days! About This Book This Book Absolutely for Beginners:"JQuery in 8 Hours" covers all essential JQuery knowledge. You can learn complete primary skills of JQuery fast and easily. The book includes more than 80 practical examples for beginners and includes tests &answers for the college exam, the engineer certification exam, and the job interview exam.Source Code for Download:This book provides source code for download; you can download the source code for better study, or copy the source code to your favorite editor to test the programs. Easily-Understood Style:"JQuery in 8 Hours" is very easy to understand. The straightforward definitions, the plain and simple examples, and the elaborate explanations perfectly feature this helpful and educative book. You will be impressed by the unique and easy-understood style. Reading this book is a great enjoyment! You can master all essential JQueryskill in a short time effortlessly. In This Book, You Can Learn: How to Start JQuery How to Use JQuery FunctionHow to Use Elements SelectionHow to Use More JQuery FunctionsHow to Use EventHow to Use Effects & AnimationHow to Use Utility FunctionsHow to Use 8 Ajax with JQuery............And much more...... Appendix JQuery Tests & Answers Tests Answers This book includes JQuery Tests & Answers for an interview, college exam, and engineer certification exam. Click the Buy button now, start coding today! This is a zero-risk investment, If you are not satisfied with the eBook, you can get a full refund within 7 days! Tags:JQuery, JQuery Language, JQuery Book, JQuery eBook,JQuery Web Design, Learning JQuery, JQuery Coding, JQuery Programming, LearnJQuery, JQuery Reference, JQuery Tutorial, JQuery Crash Course, Study JQueryStep by Step, JQuery Example, JQuery Sample, JQuery Ultimate Guide, JQueryCode, JQuery Program, JQuery Develop, JQuery Development, JQuery Interview,JQuery Test, JQuery Job, JQuery for Beginners, JQuery Quick Start Guide, JQueryfor Dummies, JQuery in 8 Hours, JQuery for Kids
Published by: Rails Excel SharePoint AngularJS Access Lamp ActionScript VBA Photoshop Illustrator ColdFusion Teach Yourself | Publication date: 02/10/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 270 pages
- Explore MySQL, from database structure to complex queries
- Use the MySQLi extension, PHP’s improved MySQL interface
- Create dynamic PHP web pages that tailor themselves to the user
- Manage cookies and sessions and maintain a high level of security
- Use Ajax calls for background browser-server communication
- Style your web pages by acquiring CSS2 and CSS3 skills
- Implement HTML5 features, including geolocation, audio, video, and the canvas element
- Reformat your websites into mobile web apps
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 05/09/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 832 pages