Want to improve the design of your website or web application without having to write CSS styles from scratch?Learning web development is a lot more challenging than it used to be. Responsive web design adds more layers of complexity to design and develop websites. In this book you will become familiar with the new cards component, setting up the new flexbox grid layout, customizing the look and feel, how to follow the mobile-first development workflow, and more!Web designer and developer Jacob Lett has built 100+ websites and WordPress themes. Let him show you exactly how to build responsive layouts that look great in every browser and device. He shares what you can't learn from the official documentation... the process of actually building a full web design layout.This book is focused on the workflow and does not duplicate what you can already find in the official documentation. This book will show you how to reference the documentation and use it effectively in your projects.BONUS: Includes a link to download a free cheat sheets bundle and a 1 hour training video.Who is this for?
- You're a web development beginner and want to learn how to become a developer.
- You learned HTML5 & CSS3 but are new to responsive web design basics.
- You have used Bootstrap before but want to learn new techniques and workflow.
- Learn what responsive web design is, the history behind it, and how the Bootstrap 4 frontend framework makes it easier to implement.
- Learn the web design process and how to build a website using Bootstrap 4.
- Learn what's new in Bootstrap 4 with a deep focus on CSS3 Flexbox, Cards, and the responsive grid layout.
- Responsive Marketing Homepage - Topics covered: responsive images, image cards, parallax background images, Google fonts, carousel cross-fade, and vertical centered text.
- Bootstrap Admin Dashboard - Topics covered: 100% height sidebar, card deck, FontAwesome icons, responsive charts and tables, and custom navigation tree menu.
- Learn by doing as you build two professional responsive layouts examples step-by-step.
- Focused on the workflow vs duplicating what you can find in the official documentation. This book will show you how to reference the documentation and use it effectively in your projects.
- Uses hyperlinks to point to code demos, snippets, videos, and external resources.
- Some experience with HTML coding and CSS is helpful but not necessary.
- Does not require knowing Sass, command line, or Photoshop.
- A computer with Google Chrome.
- A text editor like Atom and an internet connection.
Published by: Bootstrap Creative | Publication date: 03/20/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 141 pages
Bootstrap Reference Guide: Quickly Reference All Classes and Common Code Snippets (Bootstrap 4 Quick Start Book 2)
Reference All the Bootstrap Classes and Common Component Code Snippets. This Bootstrap reference guide book will help you find the code necessary to build common components, see a list of all the CSS classes, and get the color values in RGB and Hexadecimal format.Updated! Supports Bootstrap 4.1.0 and Bootstrap 3.3.7This Bootstrap Reference Book Includes:• v4 Classes and Components Reference• v4 Flexbox Utility Classes Reference• v4 Colors Reference• v3 Classes and Components ReferenceBuy the Bootstrap Reference Guide today and start building responsive layouts in less time and with less effort!
Published by: Bootstrap Creative | Publication date: 04/02/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 141 pages