The iPad is a tablet computer that is stylish, versatile and easy to use, and is one of the most popular tablets used by all ages. The range of models has been expanded over the years so that there are now different sizes to cover all mobile computing requirements.iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 7th edition gives you all the essential information you need to know to make the most out of your iPad:•Choose the right model for you•Navigate around with Multi-Touch gestures•Master Settings and apps to stay organized•Find, download and explore exciting apps•Use your iPad to make travelling stress-free•Email, share photos and video chat for free•Access and share your music, books and videos•Stay in touch with family members•Access your documents from anywhereiPad for Seniors in easy steps, 7th edition, is updated to cover the latest operating system, iOS 11, covering:•The enhancements to the Dock•The newly designed App Switcher and Control Center•The improvements to multitasking to improve productivity, including Drag and Drop capabilities•The new File app for organizing and accessing documents•The newly designed virtual keyboard for streamlining text and data inputWith iOS 11, the iPad goes from strength to strength, and iPad for Seniors in easy steps, 7th edition is the perfect companion to using this impressive tablet.A handy guide for any Senior new to the iPad, covering iOS 11, presented in larger type for easier reading.Contents:•Choosing your iPad•Around your iPad•iCloud•The iPad Keyboard•Knowing your Apps•Keeping in Touch•On a Web Safari•Staying Organized•Like a Good Book•Leisure Time•Traveling Companion•Practical MattersFor all iPads with iOS 11, including iPad Mini and iPad Pro.
Published by: In Easy Steps Limited | Publication date: 10/30/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 449 pages
How to Print from iPad or iPhone to Any Printer without apps: Turns all printers to be airprint pritners
AirPrint is a feature in Apple Inc.'s operating systems starting with OS X Lion and iOS 4.2.1,[ for printing via a wireless LAN, either directly to AirPrint-compatible printers or to non-compatible printers by way of a AirPrint Activator. This e-book will help you understand how to Print from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to ANY your existing printer without an AirPrint Printer or another app. O'Print is a Windows utility that allows the Windows PC to be AirPrint-Compatible (also as an AirPrint Activator for Windows). You do not need to install apps or buy a new AirPrint printer. ANY existing printer can be connected to Airprint from an iPad, iPhone, or iPhone touch in addition to basic printing from Safari, Mail or Photo. O'Print lets you print to PDF and to your dropbox. There is no client limit and no shared printer limit. All iDevices and all printers can be utilized in O'Print. Because the printing is accomplished by the native iDevice print engine, you can also print from any other app.
Publication date: 02/24/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 14 pages
Kindle Buffet: Find and download the best free books, magazines and newspapers for your Kindle, iPhone, iPad or Android
One of the best things about Amazon's Kindle system is that many popular books are offered completely free of charge during brief promotional periods. If you manage to find and download a book while it's offered free, it's yours to keep -- forever.It's a great way to sample a new genre, or perhaps discover an author you hadn't noticed before. The free promotions usually last only a few days, but there's a new crop every day. You'll be amazed at the wealth of great books. Usually there are several hundred freebies in virtually every category of fiction and nonfiction, every day of the year. And these aren't just the dogs that nobody wants, the selection includes bona-fide bestsellers from the most famous authors in the world. You may never have to pay for a book again!This book will introduce you to KindleBuffet.com, a website and newsletter founded by author Steve Weber to showcase the best Kindle books currently offered free -- plus a multitude of other avenues toward great free content:KINDLE BUFFET: FREE BOOKS, ALL YOU CAN EAT!NO KINDLE? NO PROBLEM!MORE SITES FOR FINDING KINDLE FREEBIESPixel of InkThe CheapEreader News TodayFree Kindle Books and TipsKindle Nation DailyThe Kindle Daily DealMORE GOLD MINES OF FREE BOOKSPurchasing free books on AmazonExploring Project GutenbergTHE PERKS OF AMAZON PRIMEThe Kindle Owner's Lending LibraryRECOGNIZING ILLEGAL CONTENTCurrent books offered as free PDF downloadsBundled booksAdobe Digital EditionsLibrary BooksHOW TO READ A BOOK (AND MORE), KINDLE STYLEUSING KINDLE'S PERSONAL DOCUMENTS SERVICEBRIEFLY: KEEPING A LID ON @KINDLEConverting documents.USING THE 'SEND-TO-KINDLE' APPLICATION ON YOUR COMPUTERUSING THE BOOKS 'LIBRARY'Borrowing Kindle books from a library.NAVIGATING BOOKS AND DOCUMENTSSEARCHING WITHIN BOOKSAPPS FOR KINDLE FIREAPPS FOR FUNXiiaLive LiteGo Launcher EXAngry BirdsUTILITIESKaspersky Tablet SecurityWi-Fi Analyzer FreeimoPRODUCTIVITYQuickOfficeEvernoteOffice Calculator FreeMANAGING APPSFREE YOUR KINDLEFEED YOUR READER WITH WEB CONTENTUSING CALIBREALL THE NEWS YOU CAN EAT, AND CALIBRE PICKS UP THE CHECKEBOOKS, CALIBRE, AND THE KINDLEBRIEFLY: FOR THE LOVE OF CALIBRELET'S GO SHOPPING!BRIEFLY: THE PIRATE CODEEXPLORING CALIBRE FURTHERKINDLEFEEDER
Published by: Weber Books | Publication date: 07/30/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 52 pages
iOS 8 for the iPad is the biggest iOS release ever, and this all-new Missing Manual includes everything you need to know about iPad’s exciting features and new user interface. Missing Manual series creator David Pogue takes you on a guided iPad tour, complete with step-by-step instructions, crystal-clear explanations, and lots of tips, tricks, and surprises along the way.
- Learn how to sync and work on any file anywhere, on any device, with iCloud Drive
- Use Family Sharing to circulate your calendars, photos, iBooks, and iTunes and App Store purchases with those closest to you
- Track your activity, heart rate, and other fitness information with Health
- Connect to your other iOS devices and Mac like never before with Handoff, Messages, and Instant Hotspot
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 11/20/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 560 pages
iPad Guide For Beginners (For iPad/iPad Air/iPad Mini): Getting Started With Your iPad (Do it with iPad - Beginners Book 1)
Practical iPad Guide For Beginners : Getting StartedLearn how to use the iPad Quickly & EffortlesslyA simple and practical iPad instruction guide to get you started with iPad. Learn how to setup and get started with your iPad by following step-by-step guide with tap-by-tap instructions.Here's some of what you will learn
- Setup your iPad for the first time
- Different finger gestures and what different buttons do
- Multitasking like a pro
- Protecting your information by using different safety features in your iPad
- Setting up iCloud and much more ...
Publication date: 02/27/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 87 pages
The iPad Manual for Beginners is the complete guide to using the iPad. This book was made with the beginner in mind, and is great for seniors and first-time iPad users.The book is suitable for the following iPad models: Air, Air 2, 6th Gen (2018), 5th Gen (2017), Mini 2, Mini 3, Mini 4, and Pro.This book teaches you the building blocks of using the iPad. It starts out by going over the physical properties of the device, followed by defining some key terms that every iPad user needs to know. Then the book goes into instruction mode, teaching you all the basics including: creating and using your Apple ID (which is extremely important), setting up your contact list, surfing the web, setting up your email, personalizing your iPad, securing your iPad, downloading apps, using the App Store, using the various iPad apps, tips and tricks, and much more.Highlights of the book:
- Clear, step by step instructions on how to do the most common and useful tasks on the iPad
- High quality, full-color illustrations of exactly what your iPad's screen will look like for an easy learning experience
- Tips & Tricks to help you get the most benefit out of using your iPad
- A detailed Table of Contents so you can use the book as a reference manual as needed
- Appendices offering recommendations on apps, shortcuts to quick iPad functions, and Siri examples
- Very detailed instructions on how to setup your extremely important Apple ID, and how to use your Apple ID effectively
- Getting connected to the internet with your iPad
- Interact with friends and family using text messages and iPad video calls
- Detailed instructions on various iPad apps
- Much, much more
Published by: No Limit Enterprises, Inc. | Publication date: 06/05/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 87 pages
PURCHASE THE HELP ME! GUIDE TO THE IPAD AIR PAPERBACK AND RECEIVE THE KINDLE EBOOK FOR FREE!Need help with your iPad Air? The Guide to the iPad Air organizes the wealth of knowledge about the Fifth Generation iPad into one place, where it can be easily accessed and navigated for quick reference. This guide comes with countless screenshots, which complement the step-by-step instructions and help you to realize the iPad’s full potential. The Guide to the iPad Air provides useful information, such as tips and tricks, hidden features, and troubleshooting advice.You will also learn how to download FREE eBooks and how to make video calls using FaceTime. This guide discusses recent known issues and solutions that may be currently available. This information is constantly revised for a complete, up-to-date manual. Help is here!
Publication date: 11/08/2013Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 273 pages
You don't have to be an artist to achieve great results on your iPad, and this refreshingly accessible book is perfect for skilled artists and creative wannabes alike. Alongside the step-by-step projects that teach the fundamentals of digital painting, there are also some easy and fun artistic tricks that anyone can try. Tutorials include - What Would Bansky Do?- Find Your Inner Urban Artist- The 30-Second Portrait Portrait- The Purrrfect Cat - Five Easy Art Hacks - The Not-So-Still Life. You'll master the most popular art apps, and you will learn new painting and drawing skills along the way.
Published by: Ilex Press | Publication date: 06/01/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 144 pages
All-in-One iPad Manual: The #1 Solution to Understanding and maximizing Apple iPad devices with 100% made simple guide. (Updated as at November, 2017)
All in One iPad Manual is the best Manual for iPads on Sales, iPads and Tablets Complete Guide to Explore More Features! UPDATED as at NOVEMBER 2017 & ERROR-FREEApple's graphics-driven iOS is perfect for visual learners, so this book uses a simple approach to show you everything you need to know to get up and running, and much more.This book will walk you step-by-step through setup, customization, and everything your iPad can do.As you read this book, it will help you develop your skills with the use of Apple iPad devices. Likewise, you will learn:
- HOW TO WATCH TV ON YOUR IPAD.
- HOW TO SECURE YOUR IPAD WITH A LOCK.
- HOW TO USE TWO APPS AT ONCE WITH SLIDE OVER & SPLIT VIEW.
- HOW TO UPGRADE THE OPERATING SYSTEM (IOS VERSION).
- HOW TO IMPORT CONTACTS FROM AN BLACKBERRY, ANDROID & WINDOWS PHONE TO IPAD TABLET.
- HOW TO FIX A SLOW IPAD.
- HOW TO CONNECT IPAD TO YOUR TV WIRELESSLY OR WITH CABLE.
- HOW TO CONNECT AN IPAD TO A WIRED ETHERNET PORT.
- HOW TO FIX AN IPAD THAT WON’T UPDATE IOS VERSION.
- SOLUTION TO IPAD THAT FALLS INSIDE WATER OR DAMAGED BY WATER.
- WHAT TO DO IF YOUR IPAD WON'T CHARGE.
- HOW TO EXTEND YOUR IPAD'S BATTERY LIFE
Published by: Engolee Publishing Media | Publication date: 09/03/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 143 pages
Essential iPad: iOS 11 is the essential illustrated guide to using your iPad. With comprehensive instruction for many commonly used iPad Apps, this step-by-step guide offers specifics in setting up, and effectively utilizing the latest Apple offerings that will best help you achieve your goals. In addition, many illustrations and screenshots are included, allowing readers to digest information quickly and easily without feeling confused, wasting time, and getting discouraged. In this book, we'll take a look at...
- Setting up your iPad and upgrading from iOS 10
- A look at the updates introduced in iOS 11
- Getting to know your iPad; the dock, icons, and menus
- Navigating with touch gestures, quick peek, 3D touch, tap, drag, and swipe
- Multi-tasking with slide over, split view, and drag & drop
- A look at the new control centre and how to make use of it
- Internal & External Keyboards and a look at Apple Pencil
- Getting to know Siri
- Communicating with email, FaceTime, iMessage with digital touch and peer-to-peer payments
- Browsing the web with Safari web browser
- Taking and enhancing pictures, panoramic and live photos, as well as recording video
- Listening to music, the iTunes store, and Apple Music
- The FileApp, as well as Maps, News, iBooks, Notes, Apple Pay, Calendar, and Contacts
- Maintaining your iPad with updates, backups, general housekeeping, and much more...
Publication date: 09/18/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 228 pages