Comprehensive, interactive exam preparation and so much more The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Official Study Guide: Associate Exam is a comprehensive exam preparation resource. This book bridges the gap between exam preparation and real-world readiness, covering exam objectives while guiding you through hands-on exercises based on situations you'll likely encounter as an AWS Certified SysOps Administrator. From deployment, management, and operations to migration, data flow, cost control, and beyond, this guide will help you internalize the processes and best practices associated with AWS. The Sybex interactive online study environment gives you access to invaluable preparation aids, including an assessment test that helps you focus your study on areas most in need of review, and chapter tests to help you gauge your mastery of the material. Electronic flashcards make it easy to study anytime, anywhere, and a bonus practice exam gives you a sneak preview so you know what to expect on exam day. Cloud computing offers businesses a cost-effective, instantly scalable IT infrastructure. The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate credential shows that you have technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on AWS.
- Study exam objectives
- Gain practical experience with hands-on exercises
- Apply your skills to real-world scenarios
- Test your understanding with challenging review questions
Published by: Sybex | Publication date: 09/20/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 508 pages
This handbook offers a comprehensive overview of cloud computing security technology and implementation, while exploring practical solutions to a wide range of cloud computing security issues. With more organizations using cloud computing and cloud providers for data operations, proper security in these and other potentially vulnerable areas have become a priority for organizations of all sizes across the globe. Research efforts from both academia and industry in all security aspects related to cloud computing are gathered within one reference guide.
Published by: CRC Press | Publication date: 09/19/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 518 pages
The complete reference guide to the hot technology of cloud computingIts potential for lowering IT costs makes cloud computing a major force for both IT vendors and users; it is expected to gain momentum rapidly with the launch of Office Web Apps later this year. Because cloud computing involves various technologies, protocols, platforms, and infrastructure elements, this comprehensive reference is just what you need if you'll be using or implementing cloud computing.
- Cloud computing offers significant cost savings by eliminating upfront expenses for hardware and software; its growing popularity is expected to skyrocket when Microsoft introduces Office Web Apps
- This comprehensive guide helps define what cloud computing is and thoroughly explores the technologies, protocols, platforms and infrastructure that make it so desirable
- Covers mobile cloud computing, a significant area due to ever-increasing cell phone and smartphone use
- Focuses on the platforms and technologies essential to cloud computing
Published by: Wiley | Publication date: 12/21/2010Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 532 pages
- Access and manage Compute Engine resources with a web UI, command-line interface, or RESTful interface
- Configure, customize, and work with Linux VM instances
- Explore storage options: persistent disk, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL (MySQL in the cloud), or Cloud Datastore NoSQL service
- Use multiple private networks, and multiple instances on each network
- Build, deploy, and test a simple but comprehensive cloud computing application step-by-step
- Use Compute Engine with Docker, Node.js, ZeroMQ, Web Starter Kit, AngularJS, WebSocket, and D3.js
Published by: O'Reilly Media | Publication date: 12/15/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 246 pages
Learning AWS IoT: Effectively manage connected devices on the AWS cloud using services such as AWS Greengrass, AWS button, predictive analytics and machine learning
Learn to use AWS IoT services to build your connected applications with the help of this comprehensive guide.Key Features
Getting Started with AWS IoT Connecting IoT Devices to AWS IoT Platform Optimizing IoT Computing Using AWS Greengrass Building Local AWS Lambda with AWS Greengrass Expanding IoT Capabilities with AWS IoT Button Visualizing AWS IoT Data Building Predictive Analytics for AWS IoT Securing AWS IoT
- Gets you started with AWS IoT and its functionalities
- Learn different modules of AWS IoT with practical use cases.
- Learn to secure your IoT communication
- Implement AWS IoT on IoT projects
- Learn the technical capabilities of AWS IoT and IoT devices
- Create IoT-based AWS IoT projects
- Choose IoT devices and AWS IoT platforms to use based on the kind of project you need to build
- Deploy AWS Greengrass and AWS Lambda
- Develop program for AWS IoT Button
- Visualize IoT AWS data
- Build predictive analytics using AWS IoT and AWS Machine Learning
Published by: Packt Publishing | Publication date: 01/29/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 278 pages
Cloud Computing provides us meαns by which we cαn αccess the αpplicαtions αs utilities over the internet. It αllows us to creαte, configure, αnd customize the business αpplicαtions online.This tutoriαl will tαke you through α step-by-step αpproαch while leαrning Cloud Computing concepts.This reference hαs been prepαred for the beginners to help them to understαnd bαsic-to-αdvαnced concepts relαted to Cloud Computing. This tutoriαl will give you enough understαnding on Cloud Computing concepts from where you cαn tαke yourself to α higher level of expertise.Before proceeding with this tutoriαl, you should hαve bαsic knowledge of Computers, Internet, Dαtαbαse αnd Networking concepts. Such bαsic knowledge will help you in understαnding the Cloud Computing concepts αnd move fαst on the leαrning trαck.
Publication date: 10/10/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 78 pages
It's very common we heard every day a new word or expression like "Cloud Computing" but how to explain complex matters in a simple way? Technology is moving faster than most of us can follow so what to say about our parents and grandparents? Learn how to explain, on a funny way, what's Cloud Computing for your Grandma as well anybody else.
Published by: Self-Publisher | Publication date: 04/17/2018Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 11 pages
Internet Infrastructure: Networking, Web Services, and Cloud Computing provides a comprehensive introduction to networks and the Internet from several perspectives: the underlying media, the protocols, the hardware, the servers, and their uses. The material in the text is divided into concept chapters that are followed up with case study chapters that examine how to install, configure, and secure a server that offers the given service discussed. The book covers in detail the Bind DNS name server, the Apache web server, and the Squid proxy server. It also provides background on those servers by discussing DNS, DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS, digital certificates and encryption, web caches, and the variety of protocols that support web caching. Introductory networking content, as well as advanced Internet content, is also included in chapters on networks, LANs and WANs, TCP/IP, TCP/IP tools, cloud computing, and an examination of the Amazon Cloud Service. Online resources include supplementary content that is available via the textbook’s companion website, as well useful resources for faculty and students alike, including: a complete lab manual; power point notes, for installing, configuring, securing and experimenting with many of the servers discussed in the text; power point notes; animation tutorials to illustrate some of the concepts; two appendices; and complete input/output listings for the example Amazon cloud operations covered in the book.
Published by: CRC Press | Publication date: 10/20/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 617 pages
Cloud Computing for Machine Learning and Cognitive Applications: A Machine Learning Approach (MIT Press)
The first textbook to teach students how to build data analytic solutions on large data sets using cloud-based technologies.This is the first textbook to teach students how to build data analytic solutions on large data sets (specifically in Internet of Things applications) using cloud-based technologies for data storage, transmission and mashup, and AI techniques to analyze this data. This textbook is designed to train college students to master modern cloud computing systems in operating principles, architecture design, machine learning algorithms, programming models and software tools for big data mining, analytics, and cognitive applications. The book will be suitable for use in one-semester computer science or electrical engineering courses on cloud computing, machine learning, cloud programming, cognitive computing, or big data science. The book will also be very useful as a reference for professionals who want to work in cloud computing and data science.Cloud and Cognitive Computing begins with two introductory chapters on fundamentals of cloud computing, data science, and adaptive computing that lay the foundation for the rest of the book. Subsequent chapters cover topics including cloud architecture, mashup services, virtual machines, Docker containers, mobile clouds, IoT and AI, inter-cloud mashups, and cloud performance and benchmarks, with a focus on Google's Brain Project, DeepMind, and X-Lab programs, IBKai HwangM SyNapse, Bluemix programs, cognitive initiatives, and neurocomputers. The book then covers machine learning algorithms and cloud programming software tools and application development, applying the tools in machine learning, social media, deep learning, and cognitive applications. All cloud systems are illustrated with big data and cognitive application examples.
Published by: The MIT Press | Publication date: 06/30/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 603 pages
Validate your AWS skills. This is your opportunity to take the next step in your career by expanding and validating your skills on the AWS cloud. AWS has been the frontrunner in cloud computing products and services, and the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide for the Associate exam will get you fully prepared through expert content, and real-world knowledge, key exam essentials, chapter review questions, access to Sybex’s interactive online learning environment, and much more. This official study guide, written by AWS experts, covers exam concepts, and provides key review on exam topics, including:
- Mapping Multi-Tier Architectures to AWS Services, such as web/app servers, firewalls, caches and load balancers
- Understanding managed RDBMS through AWS RDS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, Aurora)
- Understanding Loose Coupling and Stateless Systems
- Comparing Different Consistency Models in AWS Services
- Understanding how AWS CloudFront can make your application more cost efficient, faster and secure
- Implementing Route tables, Access Control Lists, Firewalls, NAT, and DNS
- Applying AWS Security Features along with traditional Information and Application Security
- Using Compute, Networking, Storage, and Database AWS services
- Architecting Large Scale Distributed Systems
- Understanding of Elasticity and Scalability Concepts
- Understanding of Network Technologies Relating to AWS
- Deploying and Managing Services with tools such as CloudFormation, OpsWorks and Elastic Beanstalk.
Published by: Sybex | Publication date: 09/28/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 504 pages