Python Programming Made Simple and Easy for All.Do You Want To Learn And Understand Python Programming Language Fast? Then This Book Is For You... 'Python Programming For All: An Easy And Comprehensive Guide To Learn Python Programming Language' is the perfect resource to assist you to learn Python Programming from the basics, every step of the way.Python is a powerful and flexible language used by 4.3 million developers, making it the most favorite and fun programming language to start with if you are new to Computer Programming. Python uses simple and easy-to-learn syntax, enabling programmers to write codes for complex solutions in shorter period of time. Learn the Most Easiest Computer Programming Language in the World Today...A Preview Of What You Will Learn:
- The Development Features of Python
- Introduction to keywords, identifiers and operators
- Python Functions and Strings
- Study of Global and Local Variables
- Concept Different Dаtа Tуреѕ
- Inрut, Outрut аnd Import operations
- Using Lоор Stаtеmеntѕ in Python
- Python Funсtiоnѕ
- Math Basics with Python
- Study of Modules, Tuples, List, Dictionary
- File Handling Operations- Reading and Writing
- List Manipulation
- And much, much more !
Publication date: 04/15/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 106 pages
An Introduction to Programming by the Inventor of C++ Preparation for Programming in the Real World The book assumes that you aim eventually to write non-trivial programs, whether for work in software development or in some other technical field. Focus on Fundamental Concepts and Techniques The book explains fundamental concepts and techniques in greater depth than traditional introductions. This approach will give you a solid foundation for writing useful, correct, maintainable, and efficient code. Programming with Today’s C++ (C++11 and C++14) The book is an introduction to programming in general, including object-oriented programming and generic programming. It is also a solid introduction to the C++ programming language, one of the most widely used languages for real-world software. The book presents modern C++ programming techniques from the start, introducing the C++ standard library and C++11 and C++14 features to simplify programming tasks. For Beginners—And Anyone Who Wants to Learn Something New The book is primarily designed for people who have never programmed before, and it has been tested with many thousands of first-year university students. It has also been extensively used for self-study. Also, practitioners and advanced students have gained new insight and guidance by seeing how a master approaches the elements of his art. Provides a Broad View The first half of the book covers a wide range of essential concepts, design and programming techniques, language features, and libraries. Those will enable you to write programs involving input, output, computation, and simple graphics. The second half explores more specialized topics (such as text processing, testing, and the C programming language) and provides abundant reference material. Source code and support supplements are available from the author’s website.
Published by: Addison-Wesley Professional | Publication date: 06/02/2014Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 1312 pages
Seven Languages in Seven Weeks: A Pragmatic Guide to Learning Programming Languages (Pragmatic Programmers)
Published by: Pragmatic Bookshelf | Publication date: 11/10/2010Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 330 pages
- The first chapter is a tutorial on the basic concepts of Go, introduced through programs for file I/O and text processing, simple graphics, and web clients and servers.
- Early chapters cover the structural elements of Go programs: syntax, control flow, data types, and the organization of a program into packages, files, and functions. The examples illustrate many packages from the standard library and show how to create new ones of your own. Later chapters explain the package mechanism in more detail, and how to build, test, and maintain projects using the go tool.
- The chapters on methods and interfaces introduce Go’s unconventional approach to object-oriented programming, in which methods can be declared on any type and interfaces are implicitly satisfied. They explain the key principles of encapsulation, composition, and substitutability using realistic examples.
- Two chapters on concurrency present in-depth approaches to this increasingly important topic. The first, which covers the basic mechanisms of goroutines and channels, illustrates the style known as communicating sequential processes for which Go is renowned. The second covers more traditional aspects of concurrency with shared variables. These chapters provide a solid foundation for programmers encountering concurrency for the first time.
- The final two chapters explore lower-level features of Go. One covers the art of metaprogramming using reflection. The other shows how to use the unsafe package to step outside the type system for special situations, and how to use the cgo tool to create Go bindings for C libraries.
Published by: Addison-Wesley Professional | Publication date: 11/16/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 399 pages
Start Learning to Program in the C++ Language - In Just One Day! 2nd edition - NOW in paperback - with NEW added content at no additional cost!★ Read this book for FREE on Kindle unlimited - Download Now! ★No matter what work you do with computers, there's no escaping the fact that you need to improve your programming skills. Have you ever come home after a long day at work wishing you were an expert programmer?Don't crash on the couch - get motivated and start learning C++ right away!C++ Programming: Programing Language for Beginners - Learn in a Day! explains why C++ is so useful and important in the programming world. Most operating systems, compilers, apps, drivers and a lot of other software are all written in C++. If you're a beginner you should choose this programming language first!Find out how to use variables, size changers, sign changers and other prefixes in your C++ code. Learn how to input and output data and write useful programs. Also, find out about the various kinds of operators, conditionals, loops, and arrays!Here's a preview of what you can learn from this helpful book:"An array is nothing more than a list of variables, all grouped together because they share common uses. It’s more a way of keeping everything neat and tidy, as you can see from the following code:
- int a;
Publication date: 04/28/2015Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 87 pages
The Complete Software Developer's Career Guide: How to Learn Your Next Programming Language, Ace Your Programming Interview, and Land The Coding Job Of Your Dreams
Technical Knowledge Alone Isn't Enough - Increase Your Software Development Income by Leveling Up Your Soft Skills Early in his software developer career, John Sonmez discovered that technical knowledge alone isn't enough to break through to the next income level - developers need "soft skills" like the ability to learn new technologies just in time, communicate clearly with management and consulting clients, negotiate a fair hourly rate, and unite teammates and coworkers in working toward a common goal. As John invested in these skills his career took off, and he became a highly paid, highly sought-after developer and consultant. Today John helps more than 1.4 million programmers every year to increase their income by developing this unique blend of skills. "If you're a developer, green or a veteran, you owe it to yourself to read The Complete Software Developers Career Guide." - Jason Down, Platform Developer, Ontario, Canada What You Will Learn in This Book
- How to systematically find and fill the gaps in your technical knowledge so you can face any new challenge with confidence
- Should you take contract work - or hold out for a salaried position? Which will earn you more, what the tradeoffs are, and how your personality should sway your choice
- Ever notice how every job ever posted requires "3-5 years of experience," which you don't have? Simple solution for this frustrating chicken-and-egg problem that allows you to build legitimate job experience while you learn to code
- Is earning a computer science degree a necessity - or a total waste of time? How to get a college degree with maximum credibility and minimum debt
- Coding bootcamps - some are great, some are complete scams. How to tell the difference so you don't find yourself cheated out of $10,000
- Interviewer tells you, "Dress code is casual around here - the development team wears flipflops." What should you wear?
- How do you deal with a boss who's a micromanager. Plus how helping your manager with his goals can make you the MVP of your team
- The technical skills that every professional developer must have - but no one teaches you (most developers are missing some critical pieces, they don't teach this stuff in college, you're expected to just "know" this)
- An inside look at the recruiting industry. What that "friendly" recruiter really wants from you, how they get paid, and how to avoid getting pigeonholed into a job you'll hate
Published by: Simple Programmer | Publication date: 07/12/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 798 pages
This ebook is the first authorized digital version of Kernighan and Ritchie’s 1988 classic, The C Programming Language (2nd Ed.). One of the best-selling programming books published in the last fifty years, "K&R" has been called everything from the "bible" to "a landmark in computer science" and it has influenced generations of programmers. Available now for all leading ebook platforms, this concise and beautifully written text is a "must-have" reference for every serious programmer’s digital library. As modestly described by the authors in the Preface to the First Edition, this "is not an introductory programming manual; it assumes some familiarity with basic programming concepts like variables, assignment statements, loops, and functions. Nonetheless, a novice programmer should be able to read along and pick up the language, although access to a more knowledgeable colleague will help."
Published by: Prentice Hall | Publication date: 03/22/1988Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 279 pages
Are You Ready To Learn Ruby Easily? This book aims to guide a complete novice in Ruby programming. This book is carefully crafted to aid the new or inexperienced programmer in learning to write a code in Ruby language. If you are someone who somehow developed a fear to explore the unknown and still interested in learning Ruby programming, then this book can truly help you. This book covers everything that a beginner in Ruby programming should learn. Understand that programming offers an infinite amount of information and knowledge. However, this book understands that it may overwhelm a mere beginner in programming if it tackles even the advanced features of the Ruby language. This book can help you build a solid, basic knowledge in programming that can help you a lot when you begin to write your own program in Ruby language. You can use the acquired knowledge to pursue or learn more about Ruby’s advanced concepts later on. For now, just concentrate on the basics and make sure to absorb every lesson before you go to the next one. Practice makes perfect and this book provides a lot of practice programs or exercises that can help you enhance your experience in Ruby programming. The exercises are simple and easy to understand to help you comprehend the lesson quickly. You also need to take note of the error messages that you may encounter. Let them serve as your guide so you can avoid the same mistake in the future or help you resolve the same error when you encounter them once more. Learning Ruby programming in 7 days is not something impossible to accomplish. Even a person with a little or no experience with any programming language can learn it within those days. As you go through each lesson, you will notice that it is quite easy to understand. It becomes much simpler when you have patience and discipline. Understand that you will be able to learn the Ruby basics in 7 days, but that won’t make you an instant expert. You still need to practice and work your way in discovering the cool things that you can do with Ruby as you go along. Even expert programmers need to spend ample time in honing their programming skills. Before you know it, you are ready to create a more complex program.This book presents everything that a novice may need in understanding the basic Ruby programming. It is presented in such a way that anyone without prior programming knowledge will find it easy to understand – most technical jargons were kept to minimal, and they are the terminologies that you will likely encounter once you have started writing your program. Here’s What You’ll Learn From This Ruby For Beginners Book: ✓ Chapter 1: Getting acquainted with ruby✓ Chapter 2: Initial Preparations ✓ Chapter 3: Start with the Basics ✓ Chapter 4: Ruby Variables ✓ Chapter 5: All About Methods ✓ Chapter 6: Flow Control ✓ Chapter 7: Iterators and Loops ✓ Chapter 8: More on Arrays and Hashes What Are You Waiting For? Start Coding Ruby Right Now!
Publication date: 05/18/2017Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 125 pages
Try making programs of your own and see where it leads you!!In this book, we are going to give you an overview of the concepts that you have to understand before you actually start programming in the C language. We will explain to you the different elements that you ought to know about before you go and delve into developing more complex programs for different operating systems. The C programming language has many benefits. However, it also has numerous little aspects that can leave you perplexed. Not being able to understand these aspects can definitely cause you problems in the future.In this book, we're going to talk about what those elements are. We are also going to talk about what C is, where it came from, and all of the fundamental concepts that you have to understand before you actually start programming. In addition, we'll also teach you how to setup and use the Code Blocks IDE, which will help you greatly when programming in the C language.In this book you'll learn:
Introduction to C Programming Language Staring Your First C Project The Old I/O The C Language Variables Character I/O Functions in C C Language Comparisons Anatomy of a Function Working with Strings C Language Constants C language Arrays C Language Structures C Language Time Functions C Language Variables C Language PointersScroll back and download your copy TODAY!!
Published by: EasyProgramming | Publication date: 11/11/2016Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 250 pages
An INTRODUCING PRACTICAL GUIDE to the therapy designed to help people have better, fuller and richer lives – as well as work far more effectively. By focusing on how we communicate – the words we use as well as non-verbal communication such as body language – NLP seeks to change our mental habits into those of more successful people. Whether you’re a salesperson needing to close more deals, a teacher who would like to get through to your pupils more quickly, or someone who needs to negotiate between parties – this INTRODUCING PRACTICAL GUIDE is for you.
Published by: Icon Books Ltd | Publication date: 04/08/2011Kindle book details: Kindle Edition, 224 pages